Australian Solo MTB Champs - Easter 2010?

Jackstack

Likes Dirt
Was trying not to think too much about this race until the week before but watched that video you put up norm and am now totally amped, can't wait only 18 sleeps to go!!!

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its going to be so much fun!

I cant figure out wy I have such a hard time explaining what do with my weekends to all the people I meet at Uni???

chops007

Likes Dirt
rego=entering???

rego by 1030 on race day does that include entering??
or do all entries have to be done online..??
ummmm cause i have a "friend" thinking of entering on the day if he or she can..

just chops..

Knopey

Likes Dirt
I know with the Scott etc there's an advantage in turning up Friday night so as to avoid the hassle of queueing to get in on Saturday, find a spot etc. Is that the case with the Nats, or is it feasible to rock up Saturday morning without getting in a jam?

As a support bloke I guess I need to work these things out :p Maybe yoga classes too?

DaGonz

Eats Squid
I know with the Scott etc there's an advantage in turning up Friday night so as to avoid the hassle of queueing to get in on Saturday, find a spot etc. Is that the case with the Nats, or is it feasible to rock up Saturday morning without getting in a jam?

As a support bloke I guess I need to work these things out :p Maybe yoga classes too?
you're going to have what... 100-150 riders vs 2,500?

I've always got there early saturday I think. We rocked up laster year friday night, but didn't move in till saturday morning and it wasn't too bad. All the locals had the front row spots already but I think that'll be less of an issue this year

*shrug*

Cheers
Spoon

Le Matelot

Canberra Off-Road Cyclists
rego by 1030 on race day does that include entering?? or do all entries have to be done online..?? ummmm cause i have a "friend" thinking of entering on the day if he or she can..
You can enter on the day, at the venue, but it will cost an additional $30.

the Solo Nats is for solos only, so far fewer people at the event. Arriving Saturday is not a problem in terms of getting space etc, but it might not be the best preparation for the rider.

griggsy

Squid
Any updates?

Is there a chance for any updates on course details or the rider entry list?

Also, as the pit row will be the same as the worlds, will be alocated a spot or is it first come first served? Will riders be able to group together?

Looking forward to this race.

Cheers

Kris_on_1

Likes Dirt
I know the course hasn’t been officially announced as yet, however as this years “Road Block”, I was hoping that someone would be willing to show my friends and I what the course was like last year.

Ideally you could spare us some time this week, perhaps an hour after work or after the Thursday night crits?

There will be beer involved.

ebuk

Likes Dirt
........, however as this years “Road Block”,
I'm picturing your pit area with some barriers, signs and warning lights and your pit crew with fluro vests, a STOP / SLOW sign and one of these torches, all of which 'may' have been borrowed from a local council.

Kris_on_1

Likes Dirt
All of that ^^^ sounds like a good idea. I'll be a (slow) moving work in progress, complete with numerous smoko breaks.

Jackstack

Likes Dirt
I'm picturing your pit area with some barriers, signs and warning lights and your pit crew with fluro vests, a STOP / SLOW sign and one of these torches, all of which 'may' have been borrowed from a local council.
Don't forget shovels for those unfortunate enough not to have a STOP/SLOW sign to lean on.