Banshee 2017

skinnybeans

Likes Dirt
I'm told late November early December for the bikes to land on Australia.

Monarch plus and ccdb, are the options from banshee be I'll be offering factory x2 float and coil.

Pricing hasn't gone up.
Awesome thanks. The x2 float sounds like a tempting proposition...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stu44

Farkin Advertiser
First of the 2017 Darksides are into Defcon this week!

Spittys and phantoms are as Ben said, Nov/Dec, Runes will be earlier than that tho

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Hmm only changes I can spot are to the front shock mount, and missing ISCG tabs? Or is that a separate attachment?

No wonder the Darkside is here already. :p

Psimpson7

Likes Dirt
and missing ISCG tabs?
I thought the splined ISCG mounting was there for 2016 on the Darkside aswell.

I think we will replace my wife's 2015 spitfire with a 2017 one. Anyone looking for a basically mint black 2015 one with CC inline in a medium?!

stu44

Farkin Advertiser
Legends and darksides are unchanged from 2016, apart from new colour ways.

Available now in very limited options

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I think we will replace my wife's 2015 spitfire with a 2017 one. Anyone looking for a basically mint black 2015 one with CC inline in a medium?!
Boo, large would have been good.

moorey

call me Mia

Just frame?

Psimpson7

Likes Dirt
Just frame?
Would probably be frame with shock (which needs a service), 12x142 drop outs and standard Banshee axle, shimano bottom bracket, Thomson post most likely as the dia has changed, and headset.

Crossmax Enduros also possibly available as yellow wheels will not go with a turquoisey coloured frame so I am told!

Prob not the right place for this so will put up a FS thread of sorts once I get confirmation on the order of the new one from Ben.

moorey

call me Mia
Would probably be frame with shock (which needs a service), 12x142 drop outs and standard Banshee axle, shimano bottom bracket, Thomson post most likely as the dia has changed, and headset.

Crossmax Enduros also possibly available as yellow wheels will not go with a turquoisey coloured frame so I am told!

Prob not the right place for this so will put up a FS thread of sorts once I get confirmation on the order of the new one from Ben.
I'll keep an eye out. My mate is looking for a medium trail bike for his son.

fedor346

Likes Dirt

I'm interested too...
Pm sent earlier.
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk