AM Banshee Prime V3

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
I've taken 4 enquiries for new Banshee frames in the last two weeks.. Sucks that I can't get my hands on frames due to stock :(

I better check my Titan out, see if it's starting to crack like yours has. Hope not. But lately it's been making a noise from around the BB area and I originally thought it was the BB or the chainring interface.
I’ve been waiting 3.5 months for my Prime

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Heard many different things from Banshee so far regarding timelines. They seem confused. Had 3x goes trying to confirm what they have and what is in production.
Seems mildly chaotic with manufacturing as they are still apparently locked out of the factory until next week.

Primes are September. Only have Red Titans in M,L. XLs in next batch (Fall).

moorey

call me Mia
Heard many different things from Banshee so far regarding timelines. They seem confused. Had 3x goes trying to confirm what they have and what is in production.
Seems mildly chaotic with manufacturing as they are still apparently locked out of the factory until next week.

Primes are September. Only have Red Titans in M,L. XLs in next batch (Fall).
They’ve just got back into the factory/warehouse in the last few days, but it’s in limited capacity. I’d been waiting for ever to hear if they could dig up a spare V2 front for my old spitty. Alas, nothing in the size I need.
Toying with a v3 spitty now. The British Green gives me impure thoughts.

gippyz

Likes Dirt
They’ve just got back into the factory/warehouse in the last few days, but it’s in limited capacity. I’d been waiting for ever to hear if they could dig up a spare V2 front for my old spitty. Alas, nothing in the size I need.
Toying with a v3 spitty now. The British Green gives me impure thoughts.
I enquired about getting green spitty and apparently they're not gonna do one in the next production. Only raw and maybe black.

moorey

call me Mia
Can always get a raw and respray? or get a custom green decals?
I’m far too lazy for that.
Essentially, this is something that snowballed on me. After cracking my old v2, I contacted them to see if they had a spare front triangle lying around in the warehouse somewhere. They didn’t unfortunately, but offered me a good price on a new Spitfire. It wasn’t something I had been considering at all. When I thought of the possibility of getting the green, I got carried away and ready to dive in…
Alas, no. It was a deal breaker for me at the moment. Would have killed my Transition Scout dream, but could have lived with that for the green. :(

gippyz

Likes Dirt
I’m far too lazy for that.
Essentially, this is something that snowballed on me. After cracking my old v2, I contacted them to see if they had a spare front triangle lying around in the warehouse somewhere. They didn’t unfortunately, but offered me a good price on a new Spitfire. It wasn’t something I had been considering at all. When I thought of the possibility of getting the green, I got carried away and ready to dive in…
Alas, no. It was a deal breaker for me at the moment. Would have killed my Transition Scout dream, but could have lived with that for the green. :(
Ah the scout. It was on the card but the price killed it. Compared to how much I can get the spitty for, the scout is damn too much $$. I can almost build the whole spitty for the price of the scout frame.

gippyz

Likes Dirt
Deleted..

I'm still not convinced mullet is the way to go. Then again I've only tried 26 rear and 27.5 front, and didn't like it. Maybe 29 front 27.5 rear is ok.

Last edited: