Bargain buys thread

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Quick n Dirty
Pushys have flash sale on brake Pads Shimano and the other ones ...
G02S $7.99
J02A $16.99 -- these are the fancy finned equivalent

These are resin - Good for Fat Karnts in the wet - not so squealllyyyy

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
This popped up as I was browsing Ze German sites.

Could be a holiday to Europe if we weren't in covid times, or package forwarding worthy if you were Eeeee inclined.

E Heckler CC w/GX are $14,999 here right now.

€ 5486 = $8900au

animalman86

Likes Bikes
There is also a 5% tariff on importation on electronic assisted bikes. This is in place to protect the local manufacturers of e bikes (well one in particular).

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
And who cares about the drivetrain type on an ebike - you mainly want reliable, reliable & reliable.

Weight & shifting quality doesn't come into it so much.

moorey

call me Mia
The bargain bullshit sale. All I see are old hubs and rims and requiring "special order". How do you order in something that isn't manufactured anymore? Or am I missing something?
View attachment 366699
Hope DHtec rims were discontinued quite a while ago. I bought up on clearance spares. There’s no way they’re getting those for you on ‘special order’.

moorey

call me Mia
And who cares about the drivetrain type on an ebike - you mainly want reliable, reliable & reliable.

Weight & shifting quality doesn't come into it so much.
Full disclosure..I don’t ride ebikes...but surely with the loads the drivetrains are under, and frequently gumbies shifting under load, I would think drivetrain strength and quality is almost MORE important on an ebike?

moorey

call me Mia
And what about pro2 evo hubs? Surely they are discontinued as well...
You would assume so, though with the millions in circulation, maybe they keep production capabilities in up their sleeve or a good stock of back ups? Dunno.

PJO

in me vL comy
You would assume so, though with the millions in circulation, maybe they keep production capabilities in up their sleeve or a good stock of back ups? Dunno.
They must have some stock hidden away, because if you try adding them to the cart they actually tell you how many are available.
Edit: So maybe it ain't bullshit...