Bargain buys thread

Scotty675

Cable thief
Don’t tell @pink poodle about the 165’s.
Im hoping someone buys them. If they are still there tomorrow I’ll buy them. Really don’t need anymore as I seem to have bought more 12 speed stuff I don’t need over the last 2 weeks. Bonus for someone I suppose, I’ll get sick of looking at them in 6 months and sell them for $100

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Most other more popular levers do seem to clamp at the lever end too - Wolf Tooth, Shimano, Fox, OneUp, BikeYoke Triggy,
Clamping at the lever is the best ! why TF did they ever bother with the other way fark nose.

I have an XT shifter dropper lever and its nice to operate but bulky

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I've been patiently waiting for the 29 version to come back into stock for a while now. Patience ran out a few days ago when my wife reclaimed the Mezzer I have to go onto her bike so I was left with no choice but to go with another brand and bought an ERA.
So it's your fault I'm all of a sudden getting loads of ERA ads on my FB??

Alexxx

Likes Dirt
With the Australian dollar going up these might be useful.

Worldwide Cyclery will send you a 7% discount code if you add to your cart and leave it there for a few days. Then a 10% if you haven't ordered anything before and wait a month.

PNW will send a 10% discount code if you do the same thing (add to cart and leave for a few days).