Bargain buys thread

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt
didn't think it would last long :( that shop has bargains pop up every month or so and i think they're open 24x7. I have seen an ad go up at 9pm and be marked sold by 10:30pm

I was actually thinking of driving down there myself during lunch but guessed it would be gone by the time i got there

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Sounds like it was hot property (anyway).
I pass that joint twice a day, it often has people from the glass barbeque appreciation society hanging out of cars and unloading nannas microwave and TV at strange hours of the morning.

This place makes crack converters look like law enforcement.

safreek

I pass that joint twice a day, it often has people from the glass barbeque appreciation society hanging out of cars and unloading nannas microwave and TV at strange hours of the morning.

Pretty sure I used to live up the road from there. Was a shoot out a few decades ago and gold was spilt everywhere.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

If it’s the place I am thinking of used to drive past in the early hours of the morn when I worked in hospitality. Some weird and wonderful characters out front and the boys/gals in blue making the odd visit.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Pretty sure I used to live up the road from there. Was a shoot out a few decades ago and gold was spilt everywhere.
It was turning into a bit of a dodgy pawn strip for a while, there was about 3 other places across the road that disappeared, Lagunta hasn't changed much in over 10yrs, just fading red to pink.

These were beside where Airconditioning Warehouse is now, nearly straight across the road.