Bargain buys thread

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are they any good? I was looking at the Chicago Hush30 but the Stanley seems to have better stats for the same price.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
I didn’t do any real comparison/research, but having fired it up last night it is noticeably quieter than the old one and doesn’t leak down, it didn’t cycle on all night. I had looked at some reviews prior to the special and people seemed pleased with theirs. When I saw it for half price I thought yeah that’ll do. I mainly use it for blowing swarf off my lathe

Scotty675

Cable thief
There are some good deals on forks at MTB direct. Cheapest I’ve seen a mezzer with the $100 off

Jpez

Down on the left!
There are some good deals on forks at MTB direct. Cheapest I’ve seen a mezzer with the $100 off
$878 plus I had a $100 gift card I’d forgotten about. Mezzer pros for $778 incoming.

Scotty675

Cable thief
$878 plus I had a $100 gift card I’d forgotten about. Mezzer pros for $778 incoming.
Good buying that’s for sure. There shipping is impressive at the moment as well. I ordered Thursday night and it arrived Monday. That’s unheard of across the creek