Bargain buys thread

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
A company I worked for 25yrs ago supplied me with a few sets of 1000v Wera Electrical screwdrivers, still got most of them to this day and I've went through many other sets of screwdrivers in that time. Even with my above average beer consumption, I reckon if that bottle opener is made of the same material, it would outlive me and my great great grandchildren.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
A company I worked for 25yrs ago supplied me with a few sets of 1000v Wera Electrical screwdrivers, still got most of them to this day and I've went through many other sets of screwdrivers in that time. Even with my above average beer consumption, I reckon if that bottle opener is made of the same material, it would outlive me and my great great grandchildren.
I wouldn't mind testing your theory by seeing if it could stand up to a weekend in the hands of #1 son.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
I'm finding a shit-tonne of things on sale here in Canada but not sure it always translates to Australia... Just picked up a 240mm OneUp dropper for $180CAD even though I don't need it. Is OneUp doing the same (or equivalent) in Australia?

Also found Fox Transfer or Raceface Turbine (rebranded fox I believe) droppers at $200CAD. All those are without remote lever.

RealizE

Likes Bikes
I went searching for said dropper sales, but Google ended up directing me to 210mm E13 posts from Pushys @ $144. I've not had much luck with E13 stuff in the past, but for that price I will see how long it lasts.

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
I'm finding a shit-tonne of things on sale here in Canada but not sure it always translates to Australia... Just picked up a 240mm OneUp dropper for $180CAD even though I don't need it. Is OneUp doing the same (or equivalent) in Australia?

Also found Fox Transfer or Raceface Turbine (rebranded fox I believe) droppers at $200CAD. All those are without remote lever.
Ya I bought the OneUp here from Canada shipped for $230AUD with the 40% off sale. Not sure if your $180 includes tax in Canada but if not by the time you add that and the FX it’s about the same.