beautiful bikes - post them here

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
These bikes look amazing, i live near their showroom and they are some of the best looking bikes i have ever seen.

http://www.deus.com.au/shop/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=56

and dcrofty beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, just because justin likes the look of it doesnt mean everyone does, and i can understand why people dont like it. Not everyone has to agree on everything. And just for the record i think the bike that justin posted looks fucken incredible.

Last edited:

Christo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
and dcrofty beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, just because justin likes the look of it doesnt mean everyone does, and i can understand why people dont like it. Not everyone has to agree on everything. And just for the record i think the bike that justin posted looks fucken incredible.
I think you need to re-read dcrofty's post.;)

Tomas

my mum says im cool
[$@M];1355175 said:
I like my brodie, not that attractive to others though.
Sorry sam, it hasnt got shit on the rest of the bikes in this thread. Not even in the same league.

Sam.

Eats Squid
I didnt expect it to have any shit at all on the others. Hardly exotic at all, but I like it:)

Ivan

Eats Squid
LOL WTF!

Back on topic:

Dude, thats jail-bait. The AFP have probably already depsatched the squad car for your place.

Meh, some things are just worth going down for eh?
No male sexual conitation implied in the above statement

xero

Supersports
Sorry sam, it hasnt got shit on the rest of the bikes in this thread. Not even in the same league.
Why so, in this thread there are GT's, Look, Transitions and Jamis.....( all Asian made) If Sam finds his bike great and posts it here... what is wrong with that?

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Why so, in this thread there are GT's, Look, Transitions and Jamis.....( all Asian made) If Sam finds his bike great and posts it here... what is wrong with that?
Dont get all offended that i insulted your brand, im just saying from an aesthetic design and form point of view, that brodie is way off par.

Witha chainstay lifted from a Kona Stinky, pretty generic tapered tubing from the mainframe and a pretty conservative paint job, i dont think the brodie is presenting anything 'new' or all that good looking.

The GT's on the other hand are a seriously unique and innovative way of presenting a standard bike frame. That transition is clean, not necessarily beautiful.