Bendigo Downhill Crew

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Dont you have a UNI talk tomorrow?
nope that was last week, thus the dan worked the 12-6.30 for me, I'm now on uni holidays.

It went for 50mins though, never talked so much (help with 10mins of quality bike vids)

You've been away for a week already. :p

This week is the big weekend friday/saturday jobby. :)

Last edited:

Emptey

Likes Bikes
after not riding in bendigo for a few years it would be interesting to see whats happened with the trails up one tree hill etc...... we could just never find a hill big enough..

comer

Cannon Fodder
hey,
just wondering if you guys are still riding around bendigo because im keen for a day sesh around bendigo, if there is some good tracks?

Frayed

Likes Bikes
riding

Hi, now it's uni break I'm keen to do a bit of riding. I'm thinking of going out to Spring gully jumps or Strathfieldsaye and it'd be cool to have some company.

indica

Serial flasher
Haven't been aroung one tree for ages myself.

Jumps - not really my thing.

Me - knee is feeling good, keen to get on the bikes. My Force went out without me yesterday - still seems to be running fine.
Looking at installing the K9ARC on the Fury to ease the HA by 1 degree... that'll make it 64, dropped the front by another spacer too. Can't fucken WAIT!

Frayed

Likes Bikes
ill be keen for non-DJ jumping style things.
I wish I could join in a bit of different riding but I had to sell my 26" bike to cover some uni costs so now I'm limited to my 20" bmx which has meant riding mostly street and DJ. That said I'm okay at doing photos so if you are doing DH runs and want some photos I may come out for the sake of it and meeting a few more of the locals. Any way I hope you were enjoying the sun, I know I was.

indica

Serial flasher
Went and did some gardening on my local today - don't think it has been ridden for a while, fucken itchy now.
Knee is coming along, pedalled a few metres the other day, knee is still a bit stiff but I could get my leg around.... Fury is at the LBS to get the headcups installed.

nev

Squid
hey, im from maldon.
just letting you guys know that valley will soon be a jumps track. top to bottom. so next time you ride the track make sure to have a look before you ride straight down.
they will all be bigish but have good landings.

nev

Squid
noel doesnt care as long as there arent any new tracks. iv been building at maldon for 5 years now. so its ok.

dw4dh

Likes Dirt
I've been out at maldon most weekends, safe to say theres plenty of good things happening out there.

warrior

Likes Dirt
Ah a bit of life in the thread again. Hows QLD Indica?

I'm keen to get out on the tracks again now that the weather is improving, I have to put the Nicolai to some use!