Best Ride Music

wombat

Lives in a hole
I got it from Kazaa, but I'm in the process of trying to hunt down the EP. they're local so the least we can do is support them.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
good pump-up song is Moby-Flower (the theme from gone in 60 seconds) Turn it up full volume, full bass and feel your insides RUMMMMMMBLE

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Metallica - whiplash
has one of the most spine tingling insane solos ever... or basically and of the first 3 metallica albums

spudz

Likes Dirt
Have to agree with chewy can't go past metallica to get you pumped up for a ride, also disturbed and blink 182 can do the job .

Weasel

Likes Dirt
You want a song!!!
You want a riding song!!!!

I cant remember who sang it but if you like your rock listen to 'My lifes a sterio' before you ride.
Its just got that rising melody that always sets you off!

'My lifes a sterio turn me up and lets go
Turn me up louder
Make me scream as loud as i can scream!'

monkeymajik

Likes Bikes
The Butterfly Effect - Sweet and Low
Rage Against the Machine - Sleep Now in the Fire
At the Drive In - Transatlantic Foe (Star Sight is good for urban cruising)
Sevendust - Bender/Beautiful/Black/Denial/Home/Rumble Fish/Trust

If you wanna get fired up for somthing
Snot - Snot <--- I will not be held responsible for any injury attained after being !firedup by this uber song
Slipknot - Iowa/(SIC)/Spit it Out
Grinspoon - Lost Control/Champion
In Flames - Clay Man
Testeagles - Underdog
Sevendust - School's Out

Ty

Eats Squid
wombat, you might have to wait a while for a rerelease of the the butterfingers EP, they used to do the distribution them self but since they got signed there has been a few delays getting the album out. there is only about 200 of the first release.

hope this can tide you over.

schwing

Likes Dirt
MMM just saw John Butler Trio last night at Enmore theatre.
I could call the style greeny/feral thrash acid Jazz.
There a song called take and a beatchin driving drum , guitar rythm in it .

the irony of rampaging through the bush thinking of conservationist music. does not escape me

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
CHEWY said:
Metallica - whiplash
has one of the most spine tingling insane solos ever... or basically and of the first 3 metallica albums

Hell Yeah Chewy!

Adrenaline starts to flow
You're thrashing all around
Acting like a maniac
Whiplash

One of my favourites song's of all-time... :twisted:

duncan^kona

Likes Dirt
for me it works differently, when dirt jumping or like park riding and street i rekon listening to rap/r&b is the stuff, when going dh, drops, need to get somewhere quick slipknot, sepultura, etc is the stuff... just my opinion

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Weasel said:
You want a song!!!
You want a riding song!!!!

I cant remember who sang it but if you like your rock listen to 'My lifes a sterio' before you ride.
Its just got that rising melody that always sets you off!

'My lifes a sterio turn me up and lets go
Turn me up louder
Make me scream as loud as i can scream!'
It's the Watchmen and it's called Stereo. They are a Canadian band and they have about 2 good songs and that is one of them. The rest of the album is crap, which I didn't find out until I bought it.

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
The Watchmen...yeah that's right. They do suck, I saw them live a few years back in Canada and it was just crap. They did have one song that went Top 40 for while but that's about it.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Ty said:
wombat, you might have to wait a while for a rerelease of the the butterfingers EP, they used to do the distribution them self but since they got signed there has been a few delays getting the album out. there is only about 200 of the first release.

hope this can tide you over.
Damn you bastard! :x :p

Schwing, I would call mr Butler pretty much blues, maybe rock blues, but blues is definately at the heart of his music.

wombat

Lives in a hole
SpectRe said:
Hilltop Hoods:)...not too sure about when actually riding though.
I dunno, that sort of hip hop is great if I want to ride street or (attempt to) ride trials.

are we talking about ridin with music or puttin on videos...
itsillegal to ride wit headphones on!!! i got a ticket for tha its an obstruction or some shit...
but HIP HOP
it mixes well with ridin vids.notice more and more of it...
Kranked 5, andrew shandro De La Soul - all Good,
Ryan Leech Hierogyphics - soweto (awesome song)
red bull ride 03 vid theres a bit of hip hop in there
Hieroglyphics, Souls of mischief, Del, Talib Kweli, J5, Swollen Members, Blackalicious, Black Eyed Peas, Slick Rick, Gravediggaz, dilated peoples
just to say a few