Best Ride Music

Chilli

Likes Dirt
:D GO GO JBT!!! :D their song betterman has a bichin solo in it that gets me soooooo pumped!! also oldskool harcore rock like limp bizkit or 28 days, ah good times.

naz

Criminally Inane
it was soo good hearin hiero on ryan leech'part it went so well...im wit chewy, gravediggaz, necro, hiero, souls of mischief hiphop goes so well wit trial n street stuff...even more surprisngly andrew shandros part in krank 5 wit de la soul - all good they sounded.looked so good

wombat

Lives in a hole
Chilli said:
:D GO GO JBT!!! :D their song betterman has a bichin solo in it that gets me soooooo pumped!! also oldskool harcore rock like limp bizkit or 28 days, ah good times.
Yeah, it's a nice solo in Betterman, the harmonies at the end are even more beautiful though. For some great guitar check the last track on the album, the instrumental, I think it's Foundation, I can't be bothered finding the CD.

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ministry-Jesus built my hotrod
White Zombie-Supercharger Heaven
Filter-Hey man nice shot
Rammstein-Sehnsucht
Furnace Face-Calling from the lord
NOFX-Dying Degree
Superheist-Pulse,Bullet
Just a few choice selections from a list too long to name.

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Only a few times,I don't own it. Fortunately most people don't know what the lyrics are all about.

green_chairs

Likes Dirt
The Sehnsucht album always gets me pumping, and Linkin Parks first album is pretty kickn as well. Grinspoon - Ready One has some nice base in it, but the GREATEST one would have to be Cake - Going the distance. As if that wouldnt get you going.

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone else a closet bubblegum pop fan?
If you are I suggest you seek help immediately!