Best T.V show ever!!!

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Have to say the best I have watched in the last couple of years has been Sherlock, especially the episodes with Jim Moriarty in them!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Am currently addicted to Southland.

Cop show. LA. bit gritty. yadda yadda yadda..

Whilst it's not quite up there with The Wire, it's still in the top tier of ace cop shows along with The Shield, Justified, Dexter and Police Squad

wombat

Lives in a hole
Sons of Anarchy, fucking excellent.
Yeap gotta say I'm a fan of this one.

After watching soa I'm now working my way through all of the shield, never really gave it a chance before, but its pretty addictive.

Minlak

custom titis
Sons of Anarchy, fucking excellent.
Yeap gotta say I'm a fan of this one.

After watching soa I'm now working my way through all of the shield, never really gave it a chance before, but its pretty addictive.
Watched SOA season 1 2 3 in like 3 days straight i loved it that much then season 4 was a week by week thing and i was sadly disappointed in it compared to the first 3

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Was watching S4 of this show then saw that the Hoff is in it. Killed all love for this show stone dead. I'll never watch it again.
You stayed that long? Season 3 and it's whole 'fiddle-dee-dee, we're all off to oireland to go play with the leprechauns' storyline was downright cringeworthy. F***ed the whole series up, I reckon. Shame that, as it was great for the first two seasons!

Hew

Likes Dirt
You stayed that long? Season 3 and it's whole 'fiddle-dee-dee, we're all off to oireland to go play with the leprechauns' storyline was downright cringeworthy. F***ed the whole series up, I reckon. Shame that, as it was great for the first two seasons!
I think I agree with you there, halfway through season 3 at the moment and the amount of consistent drama is ridiculous. Every episode someone has to die, a bit silly.

Minlak

custom titis
I think I agree with you there, halfway through season 3 at the moment and the amount of consistent drama is ridiculous. Every episode someone has to die, a bit silly.
Whilst trying hard to not give stuff away knowing there would be an amazing ending in season 3 kept me going.... Season 4 was the same couldn't wait couldn't wait then bam shitty ending and they lost me forever ......

m_g

Likes Dirt
Breaking Bad

Just finished Breaking Bad series 4---holy shiiit!!! Season 3 was a bit of a drag, but season 4 is Amazing....the last few episodes, I couldnt sit still....looking forward to where they go with series 5, as they could have pretty much wrapped it up after series 4....

John U

MTB Precision
Am currently addicted to Southland.

Cop show. LA. bit gritty. yadda yadda yadda..

Whilst it's not quite up there with The Wire, it's still in the top tier of ace cop shows along with The Shield, Justified, Dexter and Police Squad
The Shield is good is it?

I watched a few eps on TV and kept on missing it so got the box set of the entire series at a good price. It has been sitting on the shelf for about 12 months. I'll have to get into it.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
The Shield is good is it?

I watched a few eps on TV and kept on missing it so got the box set of the entire series at a good price. It has been sitting on the shelf for about 12 months. I'll have to get into it.
Yeah. For the most part it just appears to be a well-made drama about cops who bend the rules, however as time goes by and the characters become more and more developed it starts to become truly gripping.

Whilst it may be made by the same folk as Sons of Anarchy, it shits all over SAMCRO!

fattyandthepiemakers

I ride an STP
Between The Walking Dead S2 ending and Game of Thrones S2 starting I have been watching... Adventure Time! Best cartoon I've seen in years, highly recommend!

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just finished Breaking Bad series 4---holy shiiit!!! Season 3 was a bit of a drag, but season 4 is Amazing....the last few episodes, I couldnt sit still....looking forward to where they go with series 5, as they could have pretty much wrapped it up after series 4....
Agreed on all points. Season 3 was a bit plain after so many mind blowing moments in S1 & 2. Season 4 restored my faith though. I only hope that the writers can continue to blow my mind , I'm very much addicted to the show and getting withdrawals !

(yeah they could have wrapped it up but there's still a fair bit of stuff up in the air. Walt and Hank for example.......so much tension there with Hank slowly chipping away at the truth. So awesome :fat: )

Last edited:

Anarchist

Likes Dirt
She's resurfaced in Homeland - which (Justified aside) is the best show I've seen in months
Finally got around to watching the last two episodes. Great show, considering I don't watch much TV, BUT... why couldn't they just finish it in one season? BAM! No, they gave a long wind down and it really went AWOL in the last 30 minutes of the last ep. Ms Danes was (acting wise) very good in Homeland. Season 2 , meh.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Finally got around to watching the last two episodes. Great show, considering I don't watch much TV, BUT... why couldn't they just finish it in one season? BAM! No, they gave a long wind down and it really went AWOL in the last 30 minutes of the last ep. Ms Danes was (acting wise) very good in Homeland. Season 2 , meh.
Agree completely!

Anyway, so's I don't piss off anyone who hasnt seen it and may possibly want to, the following rant will be in white text: Just about every person in that bunker was an arsehole and it would have been satisfying to see them blown up - and the possible vindication for Dane's character would be a bonus too.

Now what the f*** is ginger-nuts going to do? 'Ooooh, he's going to be in government and he'll be a bigger menace there' Fucking arse! America already has a muslim for a president (at least according to most republican voters) and he's not exactly ended hostilities with the middle east. Being a politician is probably one of the LEAST powerful positions you can have as they've got to take it up the date from just about everyone!

I'll be interested to see if the producers can write themselves out of a hole but I'm not holding out much hope...