Best T.V show ever!!!

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Agree completely!

Anyway, so's I don't piss off anyone who hasnt seen it and may possibly want to, the following rant will be in white text: Just about every person in that bunker was an arsehole and it would have been satisfying to see them blown up - and the possible vindication for Dane's character would be a bonus too.

Now what the f*** is ginger-nuts going to do? 'Ooooh, he's going to be in government and he'll be a bigger menace there' Fucking arse! America already has a muslim for a president (at least according to most republican voters) and he's not exactly ended hostilities with the middle east. Being a politician is probably one of the LEAST powerful positions you can have as they've got to take it up the date from just about everyone!

I'll be interested to see if the producers can write themselves out of a hole but I'm not holding out much hope...
Fucking loved Homeland, but I do agree that it could have been all over by now. The big question has already been answered, what next?

Just finished a Corner Gas marathon, I can't put my finger on why I loved it though? Probably Gabrielle Miller. Either that or after Trailer Park Boys and the Drunk and on drugs Happy funtime hour I'm craving more Canadian comedy.
Too many questions, back to drunkeness. :very_drunk:

RCOH

Eats Squid
Just watch S05E01/02 of Mad men - like welcolming back an old friend, and goddamm Don's new wife is hot.

Game of thrones is nest on the list - youtube the simpsons 'GOT' intro - it is classic.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Better off Ted, only had two seasons but they were two of the funniest seasons of anything I have watched.

Currently into the whole Zombie thing (are they the new vampires?). Death Valley and the Walking dead.

Nom Nom Nom

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Have spent the last few days watching 3 shows from HBO that were sans boobies!

Band Of Brothers - first time I've watched it in about 10 years. Was brilliant as I remember and it was really fun playing the 'OMG it's ____ from _____!' game

This week's Game of Thrones was without nudity too, which is a bit of a shock.

and finally new show Veep. Armando Ianucci (writer of In The Loop, In the Thick Of It and decades of hilarious British comedy) has taken the In The Thick Of It format and shifted it stateside to follow the staff of US Vice President Julia Louise Dreyfus (Elaine from Seinfeld). Damn funny, caustic stuff!

Nautonier

Eats Squid
This is a great thread for ideas on new TV series to, ahem, obtain. Currently in the process of obtaining Archer and Veep.

For anyone who hasn't seen it I would highly recommend Chris Morris' short series called "Jam". Probably some of the best black comedy I've ever seen. Seriously farked up, but don't let that put you off.

And yes, "The Wire" is essential viewing. Takes several episodes to learn the language, but well worth it. The same people subsequently made "Treme" which I've been trying to get into. Great (live) music and acting, but so far it hasn't blown me away like The Wire.

This is a great thread for ideas on new TV series to, ahem, obtain. Currently in the process of obtaining Archer and Veep.

For anyone who hasn't seen it I would highly recommend Chris Morris' short series called "Jam". Probably some of the best black comedy I've ever seen. Seriously farked up, but don't let that put you off.

And yes, "The Wire" is essential viewing. Takes several episodes to learn the language, but well worth it. The same people subsequently made "Treme" which I've been trying to get into. Great (live) music and acting, but so far it hasn't blown me away like The Wire.
I'll try "Jam". Sound interesting.

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Started watching Suits.

Pretty awesome show! Bit like Boston Legal, but it's just old farts smoking cigars.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Finally got round to starting the West Wing. Despite it's annoying sickly sentimental music, patronising attitude towards it's audience and the fact that in their world somehow India manage to invade mountainous land-locked Kashmir with warships(!), I'm hooked on it.

To break up the episodes though I've been watching Review with Myles Barlow. It's an absolute pisser! It's warped humour is right up my alley and the fact that they've somehow managed to con the ABC into funding trips across europe and the US for single scenes that will probably only be watched by a handful of people only makes me laugh harder!

Genius Josh

Likes Dirt
+ 1 for dukes of hazard, review, pizza, swift and shift, south park, Wilfred (on sbs not the crap version with frodo), family guy, top gear.

I'll add housos, the office, trailer park boys, summer heights high, fast forward, the comedy company, tintin cartoons, Flight of the concords, outrageous fortune, the ren and stimpy show, beavis and butthead.