Best T.V show ever!!!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Season 3 of Game of Thrones coming next year, pretty keen for that too.
Yeah, I think this will be the season where...well, you'll just have to wait and see!

(Unless you've already read the books, then you know what I'm talking about)

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Dexter has been amazing this season.
I'm not sure about that one. Just finished watching either episode 4 or 5 and there were some supermassive blackhole sized plot holes appearing (oh now apparently mister-russian-via fkn british stage school mafia dude had a relationship with the cop shooter dude who appeared to be about as gay as Charlie Sheen. And the nutcase who tried to kill Deb was released on the flimsiest of technicalities and somehow managed to build himself a 3 floor maze that he didn't want to use the first time he was killing beeyatches?)

It looks like theres been some serious shark-jumping going on. Hopefully it rights itself again though.

tc2233

Likes Dirt
I wish channel 10 brought back this show

[video=youtube;4XWEU1A0qmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XWEU1A0qmI&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/video]

sedifus

Likes Dirt
Yeah, I think this will be the season where...well, you'll just have to wait and see!

(Unless you've already read the books, then you know what I'm talking about)
Here's the teaser:
NSFW!

[video=youtube;iYrfs6fCfl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYrfs6fCfl4[/video]

(no it's not the real trailer)

wombat

Lives in a hole
So I just finished season 5 of The Wire.

Am I ever going to find another show as good as this?
Ah sweet! I'm only a couple of episodes into the second season so I've got plenty to go. I loved the first season, was just hoping the series held up through the rest of the seasons.

nonch

Likes Bikes
So I just finished season 5 of The Wire.

Am I ever going to find another show as good as this?
No. Although given my penchant for sci-fi I rank Battlestar Gallactica pretty high as well.

Ah sweet! I'm only a couple of episodes into the second season so I've got plenty to go. I loved the first season, was just hoping the series held up through the rest of the seasons.
It only gets better.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Keep watching. And let me just say, you see some interesting people in bars.

indica

Serial flasher
I found the 2nd to be a bit of a let down,, but it excels after that.

Luther is very very good too, but ended too soon for me.
I also enjoyed Lip Service, but there were lesbians in that so.....

moorey

call me Mia
I almost never watch the box, and sorry if it's been mentioned already, but been rewatching a bit of Lucky Louie on YouTube tonight. Can't imagine why it was cancelled....
[video=youtube;fOHs_5HQLaA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOHs_5HQLaA&feature=youtube_gdata_player [/video]

Gripo

Eats Squid
Best?... there are too many bests throughout my TV life.....

My current favorite is 30 Rock, saw it in the early hours one morning while kicking around at work, so went to JB and bought series 1 and I'm now addicted....great characters and writing around them all done with some top acting..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTj47rcuM-4&sns=em

Last edited:
In between season of Dexter, Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead I've been watching the heck out of Cops. I don't even know why it's such a good show; but I think it's awesome! I have season 1 of The Wire sitting here, by the sounds of it, I should probably pop it in the dvd player.

D

Deleted member FN2187

Sons of anarchy seasons 1-3 fuckn ruled. Properly addicted to that show. Unfortunately S4 & 5 lost the plot. They clearly wrote the first 3 seasons with a continuing story line but its like 4&5 has no continuity. They killed off too many good characters. I lost my shit when they knocked off Opie.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Sons of anarchy seasons 1-3 fuckn ruled. Properly addicted to that show. Unfortunately S4 & 5 lost the plot. They clearly wrote the first 3 seasons with a continuing story line but its like 4&5 has no continuity. They killed off too many good characters. I lost my shit when they knocked off Opie.
I got three episodes into season 4 then f***ed it off because it was bollocks. Season 5 is a bit better but even then I'm surprised that Tigs is still his whole wise-cracking comedy self when he started the season watching his daughter get torched...

That said, it was f***ing hilarious in one episode to see Walton Goggins as a tranny and a nice wee nod to the producer's last great show (The Shield)

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sons of anarchy is the crappiest show i have ever watched lol, It so not believable....

Deadwood was the best or breaking bad.