BILT Inferno DH built up.

binner

Hath shat hymself
pop tarts

YO Bill...are we getting an updated update?...Where we at?... Are we smiling and cashing up yet?

dhd

Downhill Direct
Cash up?.....Close, but not quite yet.
Basically we are finalising linkage design and rear swingarm mod to stiffen up the rear end.

• After 12 months of racing and riding bikes have been absolutely awesome as far as reliability goes. No issues to speak of.
  • Have talked to graphic design peeps re sticker kit and frame finish/colors. Production frame should look pretty special.
  • New website is on the table though we need some fresh pics for it. There will be a photo shoot with Max Hughes and Connor Bullard to get some nice shots for the site. Would have been James Green but he has broken Femur.....Owie Owie Owie!
  • Have tried many rear shocks including Diverse, Elka,Fox a few Taiwanese options and have come to the conclusion that the Diverse Elka and Fox are all awesome for different reasons. For this reaason alone we will probably just give the customer options on rear shock.
  • We also have a Facebook page with a few pics and info. Just do a facebook search on "Bilt Bikes" and you should get it.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yup ive made my comments... when can i buy one????? otherwise some other lucky person on here will end up with my money