BILT Inferno DH built up.

kemmis

Likes Dirt
Hopefully this hasent been asked, do you know roughly what price range you would be looking at for the frame with shock? Looks great.

dhd

Downhill Direct
Hopefully this hasent been asked, do you know roughly what price range you would be looking at for the frame with shock? Looks great.
Price range is looking to be somewhere in the $2500-$3000 range depending on final spec and what it costs to get it here. Besides the obvious like rear shock, little things like the type of bearings and bolts used can change the price quite a bit.

LeeD

Likes Dirt
Orders

When will you be accepting orders?
Any idea on final specifications ie; wheel base etc etc?

kemmis

Likes Dirt
Price range is looking to be somewhere in the $2500-$3000 range depending on final spec and what it costs to get it here. Besides the obvious like rear shock, little things like the type of bearings and bolts used can change the price quite a bit.
sounds good, looking forward to the final product.

collectivedust

Likes Bikes
BILT Inferno at the world champs

Finally got see one of these Inferno proto's in the flesh at the World champs. Even got to do the obligatory ride/bounce test in the carpark and it felt sweet, just as described, long, low, slack and light. The white test model was just over 18kgs, with the soda blasted model built up in the 17kg range.

Great to see an Aussie developed DH frame that'll rock!

Attachments

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^ Saw those the other day, looking awesome!

If I get back into DH, I'll definitely consider one.

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is definatelly on my shopping list, along with another set of Imperial wheels. Farkin strong and a great price.

Keep it up DHD.

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had a look at World Champs was looking very nice, Even had a Bilt sticker stuck on the back of my shirt

binner

Hath shat hymself
great deals

Had a look at World Champs was looking very nice, Even had a Bilt sticker stuck on the back of my shirt
that was that the deal ...you come to the tent you walk away with a sticker stuck somewhere on your body.

order up people.........;)

binner

Hath shat hymself
i forgot to mention

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL

A great birthday present I reckon........ nothing but great reception from all that went thru the tent and those that stood back to take it all in on your proto weapon......

go hard old man..........

:p:p:p:p:p

lets see your new licence picture , did you get all those chins?? :D

Davo94

Likes Dirt
So is the prototype stage done yet
I wanna get one

By the way the Imperial link is still stuffed

dhd

Downhill Direct
By the way the Imperial link is still stuffed
Dammit I keep forgetting to fix that!
We think the prototypes are pretty much sorted as far as angles, linkages and shock choice goes. The bike rides awesome. Pretty much down to durability testing and getting the guys to give them a flogging over the coming months to weed out any bugs. Hopefully all done and on the market in the first half of 2010....

Ivan

Eats Squid
Dammit I keep forgetting to fix that!
We think the prototypes are pretty much sorted as far as angles, linkages and shock choice goes. The bike rides awesome. Pretty much down to durability testing and getting the guys to give them a flogging over the coming months to weed out any bugs. Hopefully all done and on the market in the first half of 2010....
The built up bikes look way hotter than I thought they would when you first previewed the frame. Congrats.