BMC Working Week Series 2008

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
St...op Que?

;)

Cheers
Gonz
I stopped to see if Lachlan needed some help with his busted bike.
I stopped while getting a bottle and powerbar to talk to Morgs who set the course...and thanked him...
I stopped on the 1st lap to see if a guy needed a chain breaker
I stopped to talk to Steve Hanley whilst getting another bottle a lap later.
I stopped to see if a guy who got knocked off the course by an elite wanker guy was alright.
I stopped because I had pneumonia a week before hand.

I guess I stopped quite a bit, maybe I should stop caring about the others out there
maybe thats whats wrong with my riding.

Not all of us have pit crew you know..... :)

I've only had one race where there was a minute difference and that was between you and me at nowra...which was a great race.

see you at the 12hr...I could be behind you.... :)

DaGonz

Eats Squid
I've only had one race where there was a minute difference and that was between you and me at nowra...which was a great race.
Given how Sundays race went, I think that's going to happen more often. there seems to be a lot of new guys racing this year that are all quick and all about the same pace.

see you at the 12hr...I could be behind you.... :)
I don't think that was ever going to be questioned ;)

Cheers
Gonz - let the trash talking begin...

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cheers
Gonz - let the trash talking begin...
You'd better name your team Uncle Toby's, because,
That's what I eat for breakfast

There seems to be a lot of new guys racing this year that are all quick and all about the same pace.
yeah they have come from nowhere, but i did manage to have 2 decent races this year where I had a 6th and 7th finish,
we might have to get Crummy in on the grudge match as he seems to be at the same pace as us.

Last edited:

dirty88

Likes Bikes
hi all

i was out there on the awesome sunday it was taking some cool photos

if anyone would like some pics

i am sorry if i didn't get this time but i will try for next time

email me your

name

race no.

jersey and helmet colour

and i will try to get back to you asap

cheers

dan :)
Yep same here too, my girlfriend and her friend were taking some photos out there, so email me your details and I will see if I have any of you.

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hi all

I was out there on the awesome Ssunday it was taking some cool photos

if anyone would like some pics

email jasond @ next.com.au

name Jason Dreggs

race no. 88

jersey and helmet colour.... White Red and Blue Ellsworth jersey / Grey Helmet

and i will try to get back to you asap....thanks muchly appreciated.

DaGonz

Eats Squid
You'd better name your team Uncle Toby's, because,
That's what I eat for breakfast
Hey, that's my line! you can't use it against me!

yeah they have come from nowhere, but i did manage to have 2 decent races this year where I had a 6th and 7th finish, we might have to get Crummy in on the grudge match as he seems to be at the same pace as us.
Race where I felt the best leg wise was killy and felt mega strong but crook as a dog so that didn't go anywhere. I think I got a 6th at Lithgow? 7th at Canberra... an 11th at nowra (first race out of the top 10 in 12 months!) and two DFL's lost a race because of the solo worlds, so didn't have as good a series as last year (clearly) but I also know I've made some horrific training mistakes this year. It's good though, I think everyone in the solo field has taken a step up with their race approach and guys up and down the order doing really slick race programs. No wonder we were so dominant at the solo worlds?...

...really looking forward to next year :)

Cheers
Gonz

RED_RACER

Likes Dirt
lost a race because of the solo worlds,

Cheers
Gonz
Do you think you should have got an average for racing the worlds?!!

I was only planning on missing the one race at the start of the series as there was a clash with the Port 12 Hour. Then I had an injury and ended up only being able to race 3 races also becuase of the worlds. Maybe next year....

The other though I had was double points on the last race to get maximum attendance!

72Fury

Likes Dirt
Congratulations to Brett Bellchambers for taking 3rd place in the solo category on a single speed. Well done dude.

DaGonz

Eats Squid
Do you think you should have got an average for racing the worlds?!!
Not really... I made a call about which races I thought were more important and sacrificed my 8hr series for it. Last year I dropped the race after the 24hr nats. This year I realistically threw away two races, and was sick for another. So can't really complain too much C'est la vie really? You can throw away your worst race which I think is fair....

*shrug*

Cheers
Gonz