bsr

BNO

Squid
keen for this weekend prly sat night or something. i know i will have epic hangover to get over from friday night. but sat would be sweet.

beaty

Likes Dirt
Haha BNO, just a heads up mate! Be careful with the spelling, Banning stick gets thrown a bit for bad spelling.
Ummm Saturday kuraby?
Anyone else keen yet.

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
Oh and I need a couple of $6 bearings that no-one stocks, so if anyone is doing a Danscomp or similar order, gimme some love. Goddamn Eastern. Oh yeah lets make 20mm BB bearings, that'll fuck everyone right up!

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Oh and I need a couple of $6 bearings that no-one stocks, so if anyone is doing a Danscomp or similar order, gimme some love. Goddamn Eastern. Oh yeah lets make 20mm BB bearings, that'll fuck everyone right up!
Bottom bracket bearings?

BNO

Squid
Haha BNO, just a heads up mate! Be careful with the spelling, Banning stick gets thrown a bit for bad spelling.
Ummm Saturday kuraby?
Anyone else keen yet.
Haha no worries, im used to typing in short at work. Its habbit i guess.

Im thinking on heading into the city on Saturday.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep I am in most definetly. Bringing some people as well.

P.S thought you'd like to know '4cross' is Kenneth.

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep I am in most definetly. Bringing some people as well.

P.S thought you'd like to know '4cross' is Kenneth.
ahhh, comeon, give the guy a break... His a been a bit of a dick yes, but his trying to change his ways! Been riding with him, his a good bloke in real life, and very friendly!

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
im riding jindo, maybe sumners, nurses, yingully, ferny skate park, maybes ferny jumps and brownwyns DH on monday. any one interested in riding jindo monday, or meeting me and rohan (rabbat) and his bro at one of the locations. interested anyone?

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah conor. A little group of us will come probably. Haven't been to sumners or yingully and we wanna go to a few spots like that on the weekend so count us in.

Would be Me, Brad_toda_Max and Jack_toda_Max and possible thompo.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
yeah my mate has a ute. but we are going to be moving around alot during the day. so if you wanna tag along then bring a car but if you dont want to just train it ay.