bsr

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah my mate has a ute. but we are going to be moving around alot during the day. so if you wanna tag along then bring a car but if you dont want to just train it ay.
Fuck. Looks like teh driver is going to straddy instead at this point in time.
Brad and I would still wanna come though, train is fine.

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just wanted to say, Towombar Downhill track is going to be so nice to race this year as it has been everyother year...

Did 11 runs today, absolutly slaughtered!

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I too am rooted. Castle Hill is a lot of fun and the push is easy. Bloody hot though! Found some nice gaps today and some fun northshore.

Jared DH tomorrow where?

bikecore

Likes Dirt
Oh true, wheres bout you from? I live in loganlea, so yea kuraby is probably the closest park for me too.
I live Algester, so its a bit of a ride, like 20min on my single speed but i got my licence now so drivings good. What a bout woodridge and crestmead, they wouldnt be too far. Anyway, i'll probably be at kurraby again on sunday morning or arvo.

beaty

Likes Dirt
I live Algester, so its a bit of a ride, like 20min on my single speed but i got my licence now so drivings good. What a bout woodridge and crestmead, they wouldnt be too far. Anyway, i'll probably be at kurraby again on sunday morning or arvo.
Yea crestmeade is the closest to me, but thats still at 20min ride, mostly uphill too. So it works out easier and better to ride 15min to the train station then go kuraby. I'll probly rock up to kuraby on sunday then, got nothin else planned so far so might see you there.