Project Build Hambo a bike (2nd go)

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Should be enough with a 50mm stem, 74 degree and 500mm seat tube?
It's a personal thing but imo you are very much on the upper limit for that sizing. Is there anything comparable you can have a roll on to get a feel for the numbers?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
At 6’5” getting something that fits well should be priority #1. 660+ ETT and 510mm+ reach and 640+ stack would be preferable I reckon if it’s newer steep STA geo.

Your preference may differ but as noted above, try to car park ride something at least similar sizing first.

Litenbror

Eats Squid

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
there is a set of 29er DVO Diamonds for sale on FB, $550!?...Bright green though
what colour is the ragley you are looking at getting?

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
just type in DVO diamond in the search bar, they are in Canberra
Did try that, but stuff from the Philippines was coming up...

That's ok though. I'm thinking more of a Yari or Lyrik non boost that I could potentially turn coil...

Only really the colour is appealing... :D

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
At 6’5” getting something that fits well should be priority #1. 660+ ETT and 510mm+ reach and 640+ stack would be preferable I reckon if it’s newer steep STA geo.

Your preference may differ but as noted above, try to car park ride something at least similar sizing first.
I'm 6'4" and on 626ETT, 470 reach and 612 stack with 66.5/76 geo. Happy with the position, although I'd prefer a lower stack still.

Agree with test riding first, everyone's different.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I'm 6'4" and on 626ETT, 470 reach and 612 stack with 66.5/76 geo. Happy with the position, although I'd prefer a lower stack still.

Agree with test riding first, everyone's different.
No chance of any kind of test ride of anything up here.