Buller Nationals !! Who's going ?

jmurphy

Likes Dirt
im going, but im shitting my pants about the wallride, and how are they gonna make the b line slower???? Why doesnt everyone just do the berms!

jazza_wil

Likes Dirt
im going, but im shitting my pants about the wallride, and how are they gonna make the b line slower???? Why doesnt everyone just do the berms!
id rather see aussies best smashing the rough stuff and wallride than seeing them go around some switchbacks. no need to penalize everyone because a minority cant do a section

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It dosnt seem that hard. Just cut short of the first Wallride and take the inside, drop in, take the next wallride and Pedal your ass out. What i think ile do instead of taking the whole thing.

Does anyone know if YVC will have spair Kona Stab Deluxe 08 Hangers ?
My brother bent his after Roadgap crash bad, bought a new Saint derailer and chain but Hanger is tacco'd.
He's pretty angry about it, ime sure Yarra will be there with the Tent. Just not sure if they will have them.

Cheers
LilCalo

Heppla

Likes Dirt
You have your wish! Due to safety concerns the wallride section will NOT be used. This was a joint agreement between riders, mtba and buller ski lifts.
So fun, dusty blown-out corners it is!
Have Fun, See you all up there.
Cheers, Isaac.

mtb_champ

Likes Bikes and Dirt
crikey. so thats $99 + $30 for late fee..... holy crap.
$130 for one day.... i am already in debt! oh woe woe woe

-Troy-

Likes Dirt
You have your wish! Due to safety concerns the wallride section will NOT be used. This was a joint agreement between riders, mtba and buller ski lifts.
Cheers, Isaac.
Damn. That section of the track is awesome, can't believe they are cutting it.

jazza_wil

Likes Dirt
thats so shit,
so your average joe on a hire bike can fumble his way down the wallride section and crash his brains out, but for a race were australias best and skillful riders will be competing all of a sudden its a concern... how the F*#K does that make sense?
yeah lets take out the scary parts so australians can excel racing overseas, because we all know the tracks are flat over there
maybe put a vote to the riders who are racing to decide saturday morning

Ozza

Eats Squid
Cheers, Isaac.
Words cant describe how shit that is! Its a NATIONAL RACE... Its for the better riders in the country to make there stance. If it was a Vic state race it would be more than acceptable but people are already stating the track is becoming easier compared to it used to be back when that last national was there! Why cant you just have that section open for elite, u19s and expert?

Last edited:

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Cheers, Isaac.
Ahhh err.......whatever works.

Heppla

Likes Dirt
Words cant describe how shit that is! Its a NATIONAL RACE... Its for the better riders in the country to make there stance. If it was a Vic state race it would be more than acceptable but people are already stating the track is becoming easier compared to it used to be back when that last national was there! Why cant you just have that section open for elite, u19s and expert?
If you saw the condition of the wallride section yourself you would understand. It has had a lot of abuse during the last month with little work being done to fix it.
mtba and buller ski lifts consulted with elite riders that were riding the wallride section on thursday and they didn't want to use it.
Anyway if you look at most overseas tracks they have steep open corner sections.
I think it makes a good variety track.
I'm happy.