Can America be fixed?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
View attachment 346548

@johnny might have won that round, but he merely adopted shitposting, I was born into it, moulded by it.
No no no! You need three kids for a mortar crew. One to carry the main tube and sights, one to carry the base plate and one to carry the rounds. How many dead african child soldiers will it take before people learn!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Binaural

Eats Squid
You know, I actually prefer reading these kinds of pronouns to the use of singular they, their and them. A columnist I like to read normally uses those pronouns when writing about transgender people, and I always feel like I need to draw a diagram afterwards.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nice find @hifiandmtb ! He is really nailing it with this series. Those guys were unbelievable, despite remaining calmer than a jerry springer crowd. I loved his affirmation of how lucky the town was to have black people in it. Also the local's confirmation that they weren't welcome there, just tolerated. And the Mosques...amazing architecture!

There has been riotous protests against Mosque erections in Sydney a few times as well. I tried to find a picture of the woman dressed as a witch in Australian flags...but can't.

stirk

Burner
America is fixed!

Yes, that's a Harley.
Strangely that looks like it's been designed in Russia, a result in Harley's offshoring of it's manufacturing and design perhaps.....

Believe it not Harley has made some decent looking bikes in the past, all flat trackers mind you :)

press-release-may-26-2016-harley-davidson-xg750r.jpg

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Ventcha Touras are ugly as a hatfull of arsesoles, I know, I own one, but that POS takes ugly to a whole new lowville

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
and Stirk, I agree HD flat trackers are the bees knees. I grew up on a farm, doing endless feet up slides. Flattrackers are the biz ness

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
and Stirk, I agree HD flat trackers are the bees knees. I grew up on a farm, doing endless feet up slides. Flattrackers are the biz ness
Always wanted a cr500 converted for flat track. Looks like so much fun