Can America be fixed?

SummitFever

Eats Squid
I guess those figures don't include the 500,000 or so people that immigrate to Australia every year who predominantly end up in Sydney or Melbourne.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I guess those figures don't include the 500,000 or so people that immigrate to Australia every year who predominantly end up in Sydney or Melbourne.
It's actually an average of under 200 000 for the last ten years despite the anomalous 400 000 in 2022 (Morrison's last year).

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I’m starting to suspect a Trump win and a full blown fascist nightmare that burns the whole country to the ground may well be a good thing in the long run… It can’t continue like this and clearly lacks the will to improve - so perhaps setting fire to the place will allow something decent to come out the ashes.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I’m starting to suspect a Trump win and a full blown fascist nightmare that burns the whole country to the ground may well be a good thing in the long run… It can’t continue like this and clearly lacks the will to improve - so perhaps setting fire to the place will allow something decent to come out the ashes.
A MAGA dystopian nightmare taking down the USA will bring the rest of the world down with it. No good will come from it for any of us, or the planet.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Mind you, the planet has “totally fucked” already locked in anyway, so not entirely convinced the US going down is going to make all that much difference at this point.

Flow-Rider

Burner

I think some things just need to run their course, they will find out the hard way that he's nothing but a selfish crook and big bullshit artist. The brainwashed ones as usual will just blame everyone else but themselves.

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
More cockroaches will survive the holocaust than friendly bugs...

Last edited by a moderator:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Guilty but too forgetful to charge him for it? Not buying it.

I smell a highly politicised outcome of an investigation.
Special counsel originally appointed by Trump makes highly politicised statements acutely attacking Biden. Seems legit.

The Trump camp is shitting themselves over Mark Meadows turning state's witness. Things are going to get really ugly because unless Trump's legal team can get cases postponed til after the election the orange **** is getting convicted.