Capital Punishment is GO

lounge lizard

Likes Bikes
Any one else have trouble opening their saved eticket?

I cant seem to open mine......and can't find a program to open it either

I'm number 720...so its filling up..

Knopey

Likes Dirt
Could view it at the time straight after paying, but can't even download it from the link in the email now.

I suspect it doesn't matter much? All other events you just give them your name and they have all the details so it's probably not important.

Antsonline

Likes Dirt
Well it is not sequential as far as i can tell, my bib number is S3011 (im guessing the S is for SS)
I would suggest (based on some of the posts so far) that numbers 0 - 100 are resevered for Elite entrants (male and female) and then there are some other catagories up to something like 500 from which point it is 'open' or whatever.

Its a fairly typical way to do race numbers / entries - group up numbers and resever them per catagory.

For the reocrd (as I was very lucky early on) I got number 3!

Supagav - nice to see you last night. Cant wait see your new steed.

Hornsby

Likes Dirt
I'm in with number 605, hope there is some more spaces open later as my brother didn't get to register in time.....
Looking forward to this ride as its the only 100km ride the budget allows:(

danj

Likes Bikes
I'd be interested to hear if anyone didn't get it, it's seems all the people I've spoken got a gig..... Maybe all that pre-race angst was in vein......

ACNRS

Likes Dirt
i missed out on the ticket for the 50 so if anyone who got it doent want it ill be more than happy to take it.
cheers,
Cam

RED_RACER

Likes Dirt
i missed out on the ticket for the 50 so if anyone who got it doent want it ill be more than happy to take it.
cheers,
Cam
I got a 100km ticket, Ill put in on ebay for you closer to the event. I think you should be able to then transfer it to a 50

:)

And I am #29 and just paid then so must be heaps of tickets left.

Rookie

Likes Dirt
Whats the go with the people that entered and already planning to sell their entry? One would think they never had any intention of racing. Its a bit ordinary. I especially note the person wanting to sell it on ebay closer to the event, I'm assuming to get more for it.

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
it's how red racer makes his living, he buys entries to races then sells them on ebay. he then gets another entry from his sponsors.

:p