Chain reaction cycles

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I ordered on the 25th of April and it took a total of 10 days to arrive. No issues at all. That was with the free shipping over Easter and was sent with tracking via Parcelforce.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I ordered on the 22nd with them, dispatched on the 24th, arrived on the 30th through ParcelForce.

That was also free shipping from the Easter Sale.

tex72

Likes Dirt
Seems about the norm.
Ordered some stuff on Easter Sunday(22nd) arrived (Sydney Metro) Monday 5th via Royal Mail.No complaints here.
Also placed an order with Torpedo7 same day, it arrived on the 28th.

LTIL the anticipation of the postmans arrival.:pray2:

Rabble bukes

Likes Dirt
Damn, i had an order that was dispatched on the 22nd, and i still haven't seen it yet. Cant be far off if the last few posts are any indication (which they probably aren't, CRC delivery can be a lottery). Had some things sent from merlin cycles a week later on the 29th, i am expecting that one first.

wjeffsy

Squid
I never had a problem with CRC shipping. Some items get sent via TNT and they arrive within a week while those that get delivered by Au Post take a few weeks but they do arrive. If you never received an item, refunds are quick as long as you use Paypal.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I hit buy on a CRC basket and THEN saw this thread. Sinking feeling much?
Don't stress to much. Think of it as buying a lotto ticket. You may have it in a week, or in six months, or not at all.......the thrill of the punt :third:

Minlak

custom titis
The free mail from both crc and wiggle are hit and miss I have found pay the express option and it's very speedy as uses a courier company

Ideate

If you don't pay for express whatever then it usually takes two weeks max. If I need something within the same week I'll pay extra for speed and tracking, Never fails max 5 days. Also the time you placed your order and the time they dispatch are different things so don't confuse them.

Minlak

custom titis
I know when I got my wheels from wiggle the express option meant my order was packed before any one else's that had not ordered using the express option as well. So I went to the cue above any of the snail mail peeps

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
I'm too tight to pay express shipping... And I'm not in a hurry for any of the items so I'm happy to wait.

binner

Hath shat hymself
its all hit n miss

so, i just did an order about 2 weeks ago that arrived yesterday, I used the free post and it came via ER post. Yesterday I ordered a set of cranks using free postage and bugger me its coming DHL express parcelpost (trackable) and is already out of the country.... go figure. I guess its pure luck how and what method things get dispatched.

moorey

call me Mia
so, i just did an order about 2 weeks ago that arrived yesterday, I used the free post and it came via ER post. Yesterday I ordered a set of cranks using free postage and bugger me its coming DHL express parcelpost (trackable) and is already out of the country.... go figure. I guess its pure luck how and what method things get dispatched.
Anecdotally, small parcels, Royal mail and slower. Bigger parcels, DHL and quicker. Some people chuck a cheap $10 wire bead tyre in with small order to increase parcel size and quicken delivery.:spy:

Anecdotally, small parcels, Royal mail and slower. Bigger parcels, DHL and quicker. Some people chuck a cheap $10 wire bead tyre in with small order to increase parcel size and quicken delivery.:spy:
Delivery will also be significantly slower if you have any sort of liquid e.g. lube, etc in the order. I'm assuming it gets stopped at customs at every stop for further checking.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
i have received 5 parcels from crc in the last 3 weeks. each of them were sent free post and each of them arrived in 5-7 working days. various sizes and weights. one box arrived damaged (massive hole in the side) and missing some items. they replaced them without any trouble. except the postman hid the box in my bin. this hasnt always been the case, but im enjoying the run of luck while i have it.

and one of the recent boxes included a big bottle of stan's juicey juiced up jizz.

gregp

Likes Dirt
I've ordered a few times from Evans and their free delivery was as fast as CRC's DHL WW Express

Sent from my Blur TRc using Tapatalk