Chain reaction cycles

Flint

Likes Dirt
Recently put in a warranty claim for a dodgy tyre with CRC, they replaced it with no issues and the new one came via DHL, pretty impressed.

vien

Likes Bikes
ordered some brake rotors on 22nd april (posted via royalmail), still missing in action, haven't arrived yet :(

takai

Eats Squid
I think there must be a crossover point for Royal Mail > DHL > Parcelforce. The wheels i bought came Parcelforce, but the cranks are coming DHL, and the 105 shifters/brakes are coming RM.

I have had to issues with post in the past with crc. In one instance the order did not arrive at all but crc were really good about it and resent the order (I just had to sign statement saying I didn't receive in the post). Overall, I was very impressed with the service.

Beau

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Order placed on Wednesday 14th May, attempted delivery by DHL Monday 19th May. Super impressed with that.

Not so impressed that DHL don't take the parcel to the nearest post office like a lot of other companies. So now I have the choice of attempting delivery again tomorrow (I'll be asleep), delivery without me signing (and risk losing my package) or driving an hour to the Central Coast to collect it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Order placed on Wednesday 14th May, attempted delivery by DHL Monday 19th May. Super impressed with that.

Not so impressed that DHL don't take the parcel to the nearest post office like a lot of other companies. So now I have the choice of attempting delivery again tomorrow (I'll be asleep), delivery without me signing (and risk losing my package) or driving an hour to the Central Coast to collect it.
Most annoying depot relocation ever! JERKS.

newish

Squid
Brought a frame a week before xmas, i got a good deal so payed for express and got it within 5 days. DHL, tracked

Recently got front and rear brake kit and didn't bother with express, took almost 4 weeks. Royalmail, no updates until i received the goods

Im in sydney.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Brought a frame a week before xmas, i got a good deal so payed for express and got it within 5 days. DHL, tracked

Recently got front and rear brake kit and didn't bother with express, took almost 4 weeks. Royalmail, no updates until i received the goods

Im in sydney.
And when we finally become a republic how.do you think royal mail will view that!?!?! I fear for our parcels.

scblack

Leucocholic
Bought 661 Comp gloves from CRC. Ordered 16 May as they had a free postage period. Arrived today via Royal Mail.

All good.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
CRC vs T7 race on...ordered similar size parcels from each today at a similar time. Who will win? Hopefully know by Friday!

monterro

Cannon Fodder
crc have generally been very good to me, I did once email them about a delayed post. But luckily it arrived the next day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

takai

Eats Squid
Last time i raced CRC Wiggle and T7 both CRC and Wiggle beat T7 by about 10 days.

As for my latest order, arrived with the box having been opened in transit (not sure if deliberate or not), and then taped back up again. Was missing an item. Emailed off to them and they have sent out a replacement after i signed a stat dec saying i didnt get it.
Customer Service ++

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
As for my latest order, arrived with the box having been opened in transit (not sure if deliberate or not), and then taped back up again. Was missing an item. Emailed off to them and they have sent out a replacement after i signed a stat dec saying i didnt get it.
Customer Service ++
I have had this halpen a few times as well. They are always quick to resolve it which is greatly appreciated.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
T7 take an early lead out of the gate, the order dispatch email received. CRC appear to be lagging behind comming out of the first straight, not their usual form on this part of the race. Their usual business tactic being to dispatch immediately giving them a good jump start on their competitors.

Stay tuned as more new unfolds.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Stuff from Europe varies wildly... I once ordered a crest rim from Wiggle on a Monday and had it by Wednesday....
Another time I had a small parcel - rear der that took 3 weeks....

scblack

Leucocholic
T7 take an early lead out of the gate, the order dispatch email received. CRC appear to be lagging behind comming out of the first straight, not their usual form on this part of the race. Their usual business tactic being to dispatch immediately giving them a good jump start on their competitors.

Stay tuned as more new unfolds.
I'll put my money on CRC. T7 stuff takes a LONG time.

I cancelled the sister company www.1-day.com.au because their customer service was non-existent.

I have not bought from T7 for years now.

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
I'd just like to mention I bought some shimano xc 70 shoes on Sunday arvo from pushys , and they arrived this morning.

I know, not overseas, but better service than most Aussie online retailers I've dealt with.....

SuchisLife

Likes Dirt
I'd just like to mention I bought some shimano xc 70 shoes on Sunday arvo from pushys , and they arrived this morning.

I know, not overseas, but better service than most Aussie online retailers I've dealt with.....
+1 for pushies awesome delivery, it's express post so generally get it the next day.