Chain reaction cycles

moorey

call me Mia
Ordered an XT rotor, CRC site crashed during payment and said it wasn't processed. Ordered again, all good. Got confirmation of both payments and orders, so I emailed them asking if i could return one. They said to keep it and refunded me the purchase price.
Nice work boys :second:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bahahaha
fucking gold!
this actually made my day PP

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
see chops, this is what i like....someone who doesnt resent a good joke at their own expense! up tight people can get fucked! well maybe not, tight and fucked can often be too painful to persist with.

Ridenparadise

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just received 2m of XTR cable housing (silicone interior). This was the second delivery of said tube. The first one came in 2 x 1m lengths! I was able to access some locally and build my new steed a few weeks ago, so now I have spare. Most of the CRC parts I ordered arrived within a week to 10 days. This was a freebie.

glasslike

Likes Dirt
Ordered some tools on the 8th. Dispatched on the 10th and still hasn't arrived. I've been waiting by the door all day instead of studying for my exam which is tomorrow (I know Saturday exam it sucks).

Got bored last night so ordered a new helmet (on sale) with free shipping. Got an email at 3am saying dipsatched. Another email at 8am saying extra 10% on sale stock. Pissed me off but who cares. Helmet was $29 so I would have saved an extra $2.90.

Hopefully my tools come tomorrow morning before my exam so I can fix my bike up, load it onto my car, go to and sit my exam, then head straight to Mt Cootha at around 3:30pm.

I certainly have my priorities right. Bike before exams.

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is anyone else experiencing delays with crc deliveries? I made an order on the 8th and I still haven't received it. :rant:

moorey

call me Mia
Is anyone else experiencing delays with crc deliveries? I made an order on the 8th and I still haven't received it. :rant:
Bit hit and miss. Was expecting last one to be slow, being small box, but was here in under a week. Current 2 are 10 days and 7 days respectively, both small parcels....
but really, that's less than a fortnight from the uk, Fred, not unreasonable (unless you paid for priority shipping)

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bit hit and miss. Was expecting last one to be slow, being small box, but was here in under a week. Current 2 are 10 days and 7 days respectively, both small parcels....
but really, that's less than a fortnight from the uk, Fred, not unreasonable (unless you paid for priority shipping)
Yes normally I don't really mind, however for this order I paid extra for priority shipping, its only a small item too. Not sure if it was because of the item I bought or whether they are under the pump. Anyway, I don't think I will be paying extra for priority shipping next time round. :llama:

mtb101

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes normally I don't really mind, however for this order I paid extra for priority shipping, its only a small item too. Not sure if it was because of the item I bought or whether they are under the pump. Anyway, I don't think I will be paying extra for priority shipping next time round. :llama:
check your local post office, what does tracking number say?

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
check your local post office, what does tracking number say?
Yeh I might check this arvo, my mailman is a troll and likes to place parcels all over the damn house. Once found a parcel hidden under the motorbike in the carport. Another time the dickhead decided to glue the 'awaiting pickup' letter to the front door..yeh thats right GLUE, ripped off the paint trying to get the stupid thing off. The tracking number does not work for some reason 'invalid tracking number'.....

shakes

Likes Dirt
7 days - got a post office note today. I ordered on the evening of the 16th.

Quicker than an LBS and half the items were cheaper than local wholesale AND in stock.

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Put an order in last Tues - was sent via DHL therefore I changed the address to my workplace (DHL don't leave parcels at Aus Post if not home!) Tracking said the parcel was meant to arrive today but no show as yet! Hopefully tomorrow!

One item was dispatched to me on the 2nd - as it's now been more than 15 working days they got me to submit a lost in post declaration form and they said they will send through a replacement. Ordered another item a week later that is yet to arrive, so I'm guessing I'll have to go through the same process in a week's time. The saddest thing is that my bike has been out of action all this time :(

So my two orders from the 2nd and 8th both arrived today! Definitely feels like Christmas for me right now - can finally ride my bike again! Ironically, this arrived the day after I filled out the Lost in Post declaration and CRC sent me out another order haha.

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Put an order in last Tues - was sent via DHL therefore I changed the address to my workplace (DHL don't leave parcels at Aus Post if not home!) Tracking said the parcel was meant to arrive today but no show as yet! Hopefully tomorrow!
Just received my order from DHL, 8 days transit! Not bad!