Choosing your username... THINK before you do it.

kozlik9

Likes Dirt
hahaha . geez.
Well i did think before i chose my username i have used "kozlik9" for everything and i really like it.
But i have got a nick name (which is awesome) which my mates have been calling me for like a year now so i thort why not see if i can change my user name to it, so i asked. No harm done. =)
And thank you sawtell, if that is your real name for your useful information.

Todd

Reckless

Likes Bikes
Because if I get one more tool who asks me to change their username because their old username was the name of their bike, and now they don't ride that bike anymore, I will stop changing usernames for EVERYONE.

Actually... I've changed my mind. If you named yourself after your bike (brilliant.), and you want it changed... well... tough luck.

I'm really getting tired of this crap.

Try thinking beyond the next year or two... DO NOT NAME YOURSELF AFTER YOUR BIKE... no matter how great you think it is. :mad: Choose a name that will actually last forever...

I mean, seriously people... am I dealing with five year-olds here?
LMFAO!!!! i almost done that but decided to go with this bad joice.lol

Knut

Troll hunter
Maybe if it is part of the process like actually reading the terms and conditions. I will not misspell, name it after my current bike or ask to change my user name. Tick box. Next.

Or is that expecting that we occaionally attract the type of people here that can't see this as common dog?

Genius Josh

Likes Dirt
I joined without really looking around the site and reading much before joining. I'm sure I'm smart enough to pull off my name beyond the next few bikes....

Norco Maniac

Is back!
SillyWabbit is an awesome name...

It'll never get old...
spoken too soon, yes?

the mods here were kind enough to let me change my username *to* a bike name when i was having internet stalker issues. also having said that, as a current member of two BMX forums, this one, and a women's forum plus a history of forum usage since 1998 when message boards were the precursor of said forums, this has got to be one of the best moderated places on the net.

props to the mods who donate their time so we can talk shite on the interwebz in peace.

DirtyDingo

Banned
Hi mods,

Can I change my name please?
Change my name to Dirty Dingo?

I'm serious! Haha.

Edit:
Thx heaps mods ; )

Last edited:

Jay Taylor

Likes Bikes
Any chance I could change to Squizz or Squizz13 please?

My name came across with the Facebook signup tool and whilst I "am" Jay Taylor, I'm not the Jay Taylor from Taylor Cycles - by all accounts he can actually pedal unlike myself - and there has been the odd bit of confusion of late.

Thanks in advance.

MarioM

Likes Dirt
I too would like to change please . Would like to change to my name Mario M if possible please and thankyou .

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge

My name came across with the Facebook signup tool and whilst I "am" Jay Taylor, I'm not the Jay Taylor from Taylor Cycles - by all accounts he can actually pedal unlike myself - and there has been the odd bit of confusion of late.

Thanks in advance.
I too would like to change please . Would like to change to my name Mario M if possible please and thankyou .
If these two go through, I would like to request you change pinkpoodle's handle to; JayMuzSpeedTaylor.

Thanking you in advance.

stirk

Burner

Thanks in advance.
Mods, change his name to jizz13sec, please, just for 13 days....