city ride (melb) on the 15th(PLS POST If U R GOING TO COME!)

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok there s city riding going down on the 15th (sunday). if u live in melb get off the comp and come! nhd will be there to take some phat snaps 8) we will meet around 11 maybe 10 (am) at flinder's street ( the stairs out the front (just dont stand in front of the guy selling papers he hates that!)) post somthing in here if u want to come. if u want to come but cant be there till later pm me and we will work somthing out.

ps. all are welcome! from stair gaping huckers to wheelie freaks

(PLS POST IF U ARE GOING TO COME I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY PPL TO WAIT FOR U WOULDENT WANT TO BE LEFT THERE WITH NOTHING TO DO NOW WOULD YA!)

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well it will be your chance to hit the big uni stair gap.. with camera's there and more than enugh peer presure :lol:

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i rekon if i start off at the top of the grassy bit and headin the other direction, ill still be rolling quickly when i turn around so i can just yomp the whole way there, instead of from a standing start

JimmyJ

Likes Dirt
oz-freerider said:
nice bike man! so are you going to meet up or should we keep an eye out for you?
hmm im not sure if ill make it yet. Ill make a decision closer to the day

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
JimmyJ said:
oz-freerider said:
nice bike man! so are you going to meet up or should we keep an eye out for you?
hmm im not sure if ill make it yet. Ill make a decision closer to the day
you could come dig locally if you dont wanna go to the city! :D