city ride (melb) on the 15th(PLS POST If U R GOING TO COME!)

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well be going to melb uni, annnnnd some other places, and somewhere else too.

Yeah, i got nothing, i dunno where were going, its not usually planned that far ahead.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
shmity said:
Ive also cased em on my 250, not the ideal bike to be doing em on in the first place, but those crappy rims are still straight. Just dont try and turn in the air like haison did. :lol:
fill me in on what happened to haison, i'm aready laughing

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nah i dont mind a bit of trialsie stuff i'm not much chop at it and i roll around trying to manual.... but yeah theres a few places to do wall rides and other such things but stair gaps are all ways the high lghts as i have seen some big ones done.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
is that the 15th of this month? As in this sunday?
Dunno if my wrist will be back and ready for gaps and stuff but i might just tag along with a camera or 3.
Also, I suk at gaps. I'm the newbie of newbies, the biggest drop i've done is only like 2 feet, that was where all those kids skate at southbank, near the little flowing river and that courtyard. SO if you think you're crap, go along and I'll make u look really good! :lol:

I'll be there, hopefully.
Can't believe i'm gonna embarras myself this bad.........

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its all good, oz-freerider just makes us all sound good, you'll be really disapointed when you meet us in real life.

JimmyJ

Likes Dirt
Actually scratch that I wont be there. For some reason recently ive found that I dont find riding as much fun as it used to be. So im gonna give it a rest for a few weeks and see what happens :(

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ah dude, if you have to, but we always find something to laugh about...like the time, someone got a pinch flat that supposedly looked like harry potters lightening blot scar....one of the trialsers yelled out 'omg....ITS A HARRY POTTER', we still chuckle about it today.....ok fine you had to be there.

debt

Likes Dirt
sounds good. Im trying to build a new rear wheel for mine so it hasnt got pedal brakes. should be sick.