Clubby 26/10/08

Dragonwoody

Likes Dirt
Is the race structure changing for this Sunday? I heard that the race could be on 2 tracks at Ourimbah and the times combined?

Can anyone confirm or deny?

jumpers

Likes Dirt
rumour mill???
one dh run and one switchback run = combined time. Maybe people have do more than one race run this time:rolleyes:

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Which is the 'switchback run'?
Dave , its off the top fireroad -instead turn single track keep going along fireroad (yes have pedal) then it shoots off to right - alot corners, off camber, not many berms, very flowy and not pedally. Links up with dh finish. Think we start top track so no pedaling.
We will take you down Dave - assume you are racing, see ya wkend

Adam

Cuthbert

Likes Dirt
Cheers Adam,

Hoping to race but currently pretty messed up with the flu - if I come good in next couple of days will be there.

Dave

adamd

Likes Dirt
lucky he doesn't have 2 little stiches in the massive gash in his foot...no-one would turn up in that state:D

@nDr3w

Likes Dirt
With this weather, looks like could be mud runs.
Rain + Switchy = sick.

See you watermelons out there.

Andrew

jumpers

Likes Dirt
lucky he doesn't have 2 little stiches in the massive gash in his foot...no-one would turn up in that state:D
thats the result ofsurfing 20ft waves on outer bombies..................... ok so i gashed myself on 1 foot wave. Least i dont look like watermelon

adamd

Likes Dirt
so if a 1-foot wave gave you sutures in 1 foot then lucky you weren't trying your luck on a 2-foot wave! We wouldn't see you on a bike for weeks.

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Seen this is the club thread is it true we are running seperete timed runs on two totally different tracks to achieve one collective result & will the tracks be bunted for direction ?

adamd

Likes Dirt
legally red,

just go to the top as usual and ride the first half of the normal dh track. After the rockgarden and then pallet jump section (on the fire road) stay on the fire road instead of taking the single track on the left (which you would normally take for the rest of the DH). If you stay on the fireroad you'll come to the start of switchback.

Adam.