Private Property CMTBP. Bobcats Been! Jumps are nearly done!

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Where hopefully going to have a bobcat out on sunday to build these jumps. Can't wait for that!

So there will be a build/ride day in which we will hopefully get these jumps finished.

If the bobcat can't come then we will continue building the Downhill tracks.

So the build/Ride day is on the 17th, PM me if you want to come.

P.S Lunch will be provided!

RiLiZe

Likes Dirt
sickest track ever....
would love to ride it but im down in sydney alot of progress has gone from no track to a sick park alot of time and effort done to good glory and riding...
how long has that taken you would have taken ages especially all the dirt for the DJs.
have fun...

cameron_15

Eats Squid
G'day Cam!

Whens the next DH build/ride day?

Got my bike going, and keen to get out there! :)
Sometime during the school holidays, I think around the 9th of July. I've got exams next week and then i'm away for 2 and a half.

I'll get it properly organized soon though.

PS: your bike looks awesome!

sickest track ever....
would love to ride it but im down in sydney alot of progress has gone from no track to a sick park alot of time and effort done to good glory and riding...
how long has that taken you would have taken ages especially all the dirt for the DJs.
have fun...
It's taken a bit over 12 months now, however the last 4 have been pretty slow as I've been busy, broken or bikeless:(

I've just created another thread about the dirt jumps to. The Bobcat came last weekend and did some awesome work.

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not sure what's going on, or if it's already been discussed but, your website dosn't appear to be working

Ahh sorry haven't realised, but is the track still in existance

Last edited:

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Reading this makes me feel old:(

I have a large break from uni coming up and I'm super keen to get some serious building done!

There is so much potential for heaps of fun stuff here, so if you live in the area and want to give me a hand developing legal trails that won't get destroyed, just let me know!

also, I'm keen for a ride anytime you are (provided I'm home), so If you want to come and ride on weekends, day's off, afternoons etc just send me a pm.

:)

Lastly, If you have any suggestions, make them here. after all, you guys know what you want more than I do!

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Hey cam, how about a massive berm track ;)

In all seriousness though, how about the bobcat makes another fire road. Make to shovel big loads.

And also, building up in the gully!