Private Property CMTBP. Bobcats Been! Jumps are nearly done!

dh damo

Likes Dirt
cam cam i might come up friday with the others and yes i will have the money:). are we going to be buliding?

cameron_15

Eats Squid
cam cam i might come up friday with the others and yes i will have the money:). are we going to be buliding?
It'd be good to put in a bit of work, we made some good progress on the second track even though we spent most of the day mucking round on guitar hero and the motorbikes:p

I'll be spending some time down there tommorow seeing what i can get done. We also had another call about dirt today, I didn't answer the phone and am currently not aware of what the go is with that, although i'm hoping it will come!

DJman

Likes Dirt
It'd be good to put in a bit of work, we made some good progress on the second track even though we spent most of the day mucking round on guitar hero and the motorbikes:p

I'll be spending some time down there tommorow seeing what i can get done. We also had another call about dirt today, I didn't answer the phone and am currently not aware of what the go is with that, although i'm hoping it will come!
Cam you did forget to mention that it was guitar hero WORLD TOUR.
although we need to finish making the step down and then maybe smooth out the landing.

dh damo

Likes Dirt
Cam you did forget to mention that it was guitar hero WORLD TOUR.
although we need to finish making the step down and then maybe smooth out the landing.
Oh my god, i hope it's on xbox 360. so friday is going to be ride motie/GHWT day lol.

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh my god, i hope it's on xbox 360. so friday is going to be ride motie/GHWT day lol.
haha. na we should build:) it is going to be sweet the new track we have planned, lots of really loose soil that we can dig ruts, tight corners, berms, holes, drift corners and other tricky obstacles.
On another note I think it is a wii.:)

cameron_15

Eats Squid
yes damo 'tis on wii. :(

I will be home on sunday the 11th i beleive so on monday we can ride and build.

I had another (yes another) call about dirt, but because i'm about 4,000km from home i couldn't let it get delivered without being there.

On another note, i am considering buying a truckload of rocks. I know i can get some for $300, might be able so source some somewhere else though.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
I'll be getting back on Sunday so we can ride and build on Monday!

I really really want to get some work done on the step down and continue the second track...

Staunch

Eats Squid
Hey
Nice work, I just read though the whole thread :rolleyes: (It's too hot to ride and all my riding buddies are away :()
Anyway looks awesome, need some more action pics though, keep up the good work.

Edit: oh and not sure if it's just me but your website doesn't seem to be working

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Edit: oh and not sure if it's just me but your website doesn't seem to be working
yeh i know about that, the host server thing crashed and our site was lost. its back up again i just haven't uploaded the new site yet. It's almost done, just a couple more things to do before its ready.

it'll be up soon:)

domtigani

Likes Dirt
all i can say is wow!
i have spent literally about half an hour now just looking through this thread, your so lucky to have that track and all the credit goes to your and your mates for the great job building it. nice job.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
http://www.cmtbp.com

hey guys, just updated the site. have a look, the picture veiwer isn't working. i'm gonna try and fix it soon.

Today I'll be calling an excavation contractor who does work in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne who will hopefully be able to get me the last of the dirt that i want.

I'll let you know what happens later.

cheers

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I broke my collar bone. But,

Ride/Build day Saturday the 7th of Feb. I highly reccomend you go here, to CMTBP @ mtbvictoria.com And have a look around. There will be lots of info posted there.

PM me if you want to know more.

Cheers

patto94

Likes Dirt
Hey Cam, the site is really hard to use now. I cant find out how to get past the front page untill i moved the mouse around and clicked on a picture. But with the dirt moulds of damos big joomps, have they been moulded and shaped so damo can hurt himself on them. And has the last truck load been dumped at your crib brudda (Not MSN spelling(Im just cool)).

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Hey Cam, the site is really hard to use now. I cant find out how to get past the front page untill i moved the mouse around and clicked on a picture. But with the dirt moulds of damos big joomps, have they been moulded and shaped so damo can hurt himself on them. And has the last truck load been dumped at your crib brudda (Not MSN spelling(Im just cool)).
Read your sig again;)

The Dirt has not arrived. Some guy who runs an excavation company has my number and is going to give me a ring when he gets some dirt from a job. he said he would have some in 2 to 3 weeks about 2 weeks ago. So i'm waiting for a call.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
The vibe around here has really kicked off again!

The new downhill track has been being worked on quite a bit over the past 2 weeks and is going to be AWESOME!

Ride/Build day is on Tomorrow if anyone wants to come.

Please refer to mtbvictoria.com and view the CMTBP sub-forum for more info.

During the week I've had friends wanting to come up and build after school. Everyones eager to get this done. Can't Wait.

I'm expecting a little bit of dirt to come on sunday and still chasing down some rocks and more dirt.

*If a mod reads this can this thread please be moved to the Trail log section, Thank you.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
4 Big Truckloads of dirt came today!!!!

I missed the bus and was late to school as i had to wait to show him where to put it. The 4 truckloads should build the 3rd line. on sunday another half truckload is coming.

pics will be up on mtbvictoria.com soon...