Coffee Drinkers Anonymous

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was digging in the pantry this morning and I found a zip lock bag with a few cigars in it and some coffee beans. I think I purchased the cigars in Canada, so 2022...and at some point drunk poodle must have decided I wanted to infuse a coffee flavour into them? Or something like that...I guess, he is a weird dude. These beans were pretty old, but...I figured I could try and make a coffee with them before throwing them out. I went for the ultra long French press. They have been on the bench all day, stirred occasionally, and are now filtered off.

The result? It isn't as bad as I expected. It isn't going to change the world, but it is kind of sort of drinkable and I can definitely taste the cigars.

I do not need to repeat this experiment.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I replaced my old Breville unit because it started leaking from every orifice. It was easily overhauled, probably, so I gave it to #2. He used it for a year in his flat and put up with the incontinence. Took it to his new place in the South Burnet and we fired the machine up and no leaks. At all. Ah you replaced the o rings, was it difficult? Except it has just stopped leaking after the bumpy drive. Who knows. Damn thing still makes good coffee.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I replaced my old Breville unit because it started leaking from every orifice. It was easily overhauled, probably, so I gave it to #2. He used it for a year in his flat and put up with the incontinence. Took it to his new place in the South Burnet and we fired the machine up and no leaks. At all. Ah you replaced the o rings, was it difficult? Except it has just stopped leaking after the bumpy drive. Who knows. Damn thing still makes good coffee.
So, A bumpy drive is the new service protocol?