Common Ground - Episode FOUR, Last one!

Plow King

Little bit.
Constructive critism. As a viewer not a editer, filmaker. (cos you shit all over me)

you focused way to much on filming techniques at the start. I know that keeping the camera still looks pro n crap but, doesn't do it for me. Also the riders kind of overselled it at the start. I thought it was going to be full on dh crazy rock garden action, low berm sliding stuff. i.e "there are some really tight technical corners that you have to get real flat around" I didn't really see anyone get really flat around any corners. Not that I'm any better.

don't bother arguing with this, people, it was jut some feedback.

D2.

Likes Bikes
Thought there was too much intro, too little riding. But that just mho. Loved the dirt jumping - good shit. Looking forward to the next ep.

nitwit

Likes Dirt
Top notch olly, love your skills in the editing department. Dont know about the claims about having to lay it flat around the corners:p . Look forward to next weeks.

thevish

Likes Dirt
Ep 2 was good olly, very well shot.. would have been nice to get tighter shots but still was really good olly.
onya sonya!

technoboy

Dirty Imports
episode3!!!!!

were is episode 3 looks sick!!!!!!!! yew!
nice editing olly! you got it down dude!!!!!!!!!

Dim

Spirit Distributions
technoboy said:
were is episode 3 looks sick!!!!!!!! yew!
nice editing olly! you got it down dude!!!!!!!!!

next episode is sick, ive seen it and is my favourite :p

DHbob

Likes Dirt
editing camera angles great the dh riding was a bit of a let down but the jumps were ohk

nicho

Sacré bleu!
very nice work man...!! i love the concept and would love to see that from other states as well. Good work man and can't wait for the one ine two weeks time. should be awesome. better get my bag of tricks up and running.;)

Congrats man.

nicho

WooKie

Dirty Imports
That was insane olly, great editing. Damn wish i was there earlier that day. Go the brakeless bandit on the new Flow frame. Looks sick mate

technoboy

Dirty Imports
WooKie said:
That was insane olly, great editing. Damn wish i was there earlier that day. Go the brakeless bandit on the new Flow frame. Looks sick mate
hahaha yeah bitch!!! Brakless freecoaster!!!!!! :)

Last edited:

TJMA

Likes Dirt
i like three because theres more dirt jumping. You are seriously good at editing
nice work

Drew.

Eats Squid
Love it Olly, Editing is super pro man and same with the filming; Huge props to the Riders and you for putting together a sick thannngggg.

Inverted

Likes Dirt
I liked all the vids Olly, great editing awesome concept. It could end up like props, but a mtb version.:)

When is Dale going to do a 3 on big jump??