Common Ground - Episode FOUR, Last one!

freeride_ac

Likes Dirt
Mmmmmm, cant wait!:)

Edit: Ok. i have watched 1, and 2 now and they are the ultimate sickness! I was actually excited on monday morning because i remembered that this would be out tonight, thankyou Olly you have made my day,lol,

Last edited:

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
curtisrider said:
have you managed to get your hands on another vx yet?
Nah unfortunately still borrowing around Mark; the really colourful looking shots (first goggle shot) are done on a 3CCD Panasonic GS. works a treat, colour is almost better then the VX.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
olly1oo6 said:
Nah unfortunately still borrowing around Mark; the really colourful looking shots (first goggle shot) are done on a 3CCD Panasonic GS. works a treat, colour is almost better then the VX.
yeh i have a gs, and the colour is pretty good, but its not quite a vx. im getting one soon. will def have something to put up at the end of the year.

mmmmmmm. century death lens.

bulllet

Banned
:p :cool: :D :) We are filming for Commong ground this weekend on sunday at oxford falls, shall be great fun - wideangle tooooo;)

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Olly, i severely hope that besides law, your future involves some sort of film production, because that was absolutely exceptional! I can't wait!

Andrew.F

Likes Dirt
that was incredible the filming is pristine and is clear as

THAT TOY4 STANDS OUT LIKE A M3 SELLING AT TOY'S'RUS

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
I've ammended the first episode to focus on this weekend's filming. Filmer for week one was Mike Stone, not me, which probably explains why its so good:p also, he shot with a Panasonic 3CCD, colour and clarity turned out brilliant!

Footage from this week by myself and Josh isn't cut yet, but will be included in weeks three or four.

Last edited:

tinto

Likes Dirt
Nice work guys - that was a good break from work :)

But I'm wondering why you guys are skidding so much around corners? It's not like you're racing or trying to get a fast time, and it's just carving up the trail...
...and don't get me wrong (I love a good skid) but it just doesn't seem necessary to skid-steer around the corners that were on the clip. Is it just for effect?

I like the intermission for the TV station to put in their ads. :)

hubbie

Forever 1,337
The skids were just for effect, theres a great shot of one which might be in a future episode

Fraz

Likes Dirt
nice work. be waiting to see future episodes. Oxford falls looks like a fun track. what is that rock at the start of the vid where its got a smile and an eye spray painted on it??? it was also in Perspective. Nice stack hubbie!!! next time wear more protective gear!

hubbie

Forever 1,337
frasa said:
nice work. be waiting to see future episodes. Oxford falls looks like a fun track. what is that rock at the start of the vid where its got a smile and an eye spray painted on it??? it was also in Perspective. Nice stack hubbie!!! next time wear more protective gear!
The "lizard" rock is "Lizard Rock", the freeride trail on the opposite side of the road to the Oxford Falls track. that is where you saw the footage from section 1 in perspective. The rock is associated with both tracks

Yeah the crash was fun. Had to stay in hospital for 4 hours last night, cos i got a little concussion. 20cent coin size gouge in my hip. apart from that i just have a bunch of bruises on my left leg, from when i hit the little "black boy" next to me in the shot, which makes it really hard to walk.

Last edited:

berkyburger123

Likes Dirt
Ok having seen the trailer I had high expectations and the video live up to them completely. Sick work, can't wait for the next one.

Burrito_Boy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thats was great, hope you make it big mate, cause thats some great skills you got there. :) Keep them coming through;)