Common Ground - Episode FOUR, Last one!

technoboy

Dirty Imports
Inverted said:
I liked all the vids Olly, great editing awesome concept. It could end up like props, but a mtb version.:)

When is Dale going to do a 3 on big jump??
when your wrists get better....

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey i just watched EP3, and my mates were in it?!
the randoms unloading the ute at the start of the lizzard rock segment.

random.............

good work olly!:cool:

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
mr636 said:
hey i just watched EP3, and my mates were in it?!
the randoms unloading the ute at the start of the lizzard rock segment.

random.............

good work olly!:cool:
haha i take no responsibility for your fame:p I wasnt the filmer this week:D

Cheers for the replies everyone! Glad y'all enjoying it. The best part about making these vids is the farkin audience who enjoy them. Thats what makes all our sweat and tears worth it, haha:)

Spoolin

Likes Dirt
Nice Olly!

Loved it.
Sorry my bike almost landed on you :eek: I just need to learn how to jump!

My poor poor bike. :p :(

Chris.

technoboy

Dirty Imports
Spoolin said:
Nice Olly!

Loved it.
Sorry my bike almost landed on you :eek: I just need to learn how to jump!

My poor poor bike. :p :(

Chris.
dude you know how to jump you freak! but yes your bike did a kung foo flip whip watch Crazy Dave run away its heaps funny! :)

north_shore

Likes Dirt
Just started downloading :D hopefuly this is as sick as the first 2 they were great. Cant wait till its finished 4 mins 53 seconds.

cheese

Likes Dirt
They were cool :)

But yeah as has been said, for a short video there is a bit to much logo, though I understand youve put it there as a transition, it just didnt seem to fit in very well to me. Mabey just have it at the start and end? With something shorter or just a a fade out fade in as a transition between sections?

Also, did you produce the themesong? it reminded me of a corny reality tv show intro :p

Anyway not tryna sound negative, thats my criticism and I realy liked it :)
(great riding aswell)

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry. I really had to bring this thread back up. Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your vid's. Episode 2 was my favourite, followed closely by 3. Those trails are mint. Keen to see further episodes.

keep up the good work Olly, you're real talented!

Cam.

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
Thanks for the comments Cam!
Looking forward to getting stuck into number four, hopefully will be ready next week:)

zai

Squid
nice work oily n the rest of crews. U got the cutting hand for editor,the shots r tidely cut,there is a flow n u can make the whole shorts into very entertaining,i know..there is so much footages that u used n rejects on your HD,if we can see some of stuff like(behind the scenes kind) that will be good. The logo that u used is nice, but if u can render it with Alpha channel n mix with visual, then that will be better n make us less focus on the transition. The name appearence,i hope u upgrade to motion graphic rather then just appear with fade in fade out text in coming eps.These are suggestion as i have done stuff before and this will make your video better visual,now is already good, why not make it better?If u need anything,plz let me know..i m happy to help you out.

thevish

Likes Dirt
nooooice

looks good olly.. you should hit some companys up for doe, and head out into the big bad biking world.

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Great vids, just amazing.

Last episode seemed to lack the visual quality compared to the other ones?

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
thevish said:
looks good olly.. you should hit some companys up for doe, and head out into the big bad biking world.
Haha cheers vish, but that just spoils the fun of making them:p

Mugger said:
Last episode seemed to lack the visual quality compared to the other ones?
Yeah spot on, the difference between 3CCD and non 3CCD;) This one was shot using a different camera.

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Lovely work olly.
I really like how you put everything together, sorry wasn t able to pull the right tricks toegether. Geez i wish i had more battery for another take on that interview lol.

anyway it was a great day and i'm sure we'll see you back soon.

nicho

Josh you went so high!:D

haz friend

Likes Dirt
olly1oo6 said:
Yeah spot on, the difference between 3CCD and non 3CCD;) This one was shot using a different camera.
doesnt the 3CCD only make the colour depth better and not the actual quality?

i havnt watched this one yet but ive seen the others and the editing is sick

Benana

Likes Dirt
lol haha im a spastic... that was suposesd to be a hop to maual to 180 but then i screwed the manual then went for frontie... it was slipery ok

yea olly nice work