Confessions from the fuckwits

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's a huge climb by my standards...~7km on the side of the old highway. On the plus side it does facilitate a good excuse for being too lazy to ride the am trail loop and just cruising the jumps and freeride stuff.

I mostly sit down and chug, with the occasional burst of standing up.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It's a huge climb by my standards...~7km on the side of the old highway. On the plus side it does facilitate a good excuse for being too lazy to ride the am trail loop and just cruising the jumps and freeride stuff.

I mostly sit down and chug, with the occasional burst of standing up.
7km's is a big effort and some would say almost warrants an e-bike. Proof that you are willing to endure a long road climb for dirt.

I'm inti excuses too. We all need something to blame when we run out of gas early.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
7km's is a big effort and some would say almost warrants an e-bike. Proof that you are willing to endure a long road climb for dirt.

I'm inti excuses too. We all need something to blame when we run out of gas early.

Yes! I should get an engine. Good point.

Sheesh, you wouldn't be able to put shit on roadies running that sort of pressure.
Its the most my tyres can handle. Those roadies know how to pump shit up!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yes it is. For those visiting via train from out of town there is much easier options. Though all involve a hill.

On the plus side it is good riding and close to home once I arrive. Plenty of fun times to be had etc.
At least there is no talk of shuttle runs up the Pacific Highway even if it might sound like a good idea at times.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Decided I'd do the smart thing and fit cushcore to my rear rim today so I can stop breaking rims.

I had a quick look and thought that the old rim tape looked a little crappy, but it'll be fine. Got through the arduous process of getting the tyre on with the insert and went to put air in and it was just gushing out around the valve hole. Not a huge deal if cushcore wasn't such a pain to fit.

So off with everything, removed old tape and installed new stuff. Reinstalled everything and aired up, phew, finally holding. Nothing better than doing something hard, twice. Now because I did it the second time with sealant I'm covered in little bits of latex on my leg, arm and hand hairs. Sigh...

safreek

Want a real confession, just had to wait and make sure my new forks worked before confession.
When the lad left home he had.MTB shit everywhere, asked him to pick it up, never did. Guess what went into the bin. Please remember I was onto roadies in the.early 2000s.
Monsters, fuckhead/wit
That's why I have wanted them so badly, to redeem my soul from the divil