Confessions from the fuckwits

stirk

Burner
The P51D kept flying between me and the sun so no go. I should have jagged some shots of the F40, GT 40 replicas and some other nice bits and pieces as well as the Spartan.
A p51?! Lucky bastard, nice fighter. Sounds like a fun day all up.

Disagree. Film certainly has its place but if you want lots of nice photos in a hurry digital it is. Who the hell wants to wait for shit to be developed and printed anyway. :)
This is true that you can take lots of digtal photos (with enough memory cards dale) but the mind switch to being more conservative with shots might lead to better ones is what I'm saying.

But trying to capture a p51 flying past with only a couple of mb left to spare would be hard.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Back to me it seems. Went off for a weekend of photographing the Oakey sprints and cars and aircraft at the David Hack classic. Fired up to capture a red Maloo rearranging the tyres at the side of the track. Nothing. Damn must have left the camera on some weird setting. Check it out, all good. Oh there is no SD card inside. Fuckwit. Managed to borrow an 8Gb card for today, we are not shooting raw and only have space for 200 shots.
A Joey Scout moving up to Cubs was my SD card cherry popper, luckily I only live 3 minutes away from the hall.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Ethernet into your ISP modem, so hopefully your modem is in a decent location. That’s how my one Google wifi connects. It also needs power (won’t do power over Ethernet).

If not, there could be a case for buying the three pack. The other two talk to the main one via wifi & self-organise all the devices automatically.

Seriously, it is an amazing product.

Buy one from JB Hifi & return it if it doesn’t help. But you won’t return it...
Finally cracked it with the old Telstra modem/router and access point, 500-ish dollars later and I've got a sweet new modem with Broadcom chipset bridged to a three pack of Google WiFis... so far I'm impressed, internet connection appears to be more stable and moving around the house hops from node to node seamlessly. Thanks for the heads up @hifiandmtb.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Over the bars at 0km/h....

No really, zero. Felt like such a dick.

Did the right thing and stopped on the side of a single lane access road down the river while an Elgas truck passed. Pushed off and the front turned slightly, dug into the sand and stopped dead. Being a carbon hardtail there was no weight holding the arse end down while the 80 kegs of me went over the top. Nearly busted my shoulder in the process.

ers

Likes Dirt
Sooo... love a bargain. Got an anconda discount voucher $10 off. Bike tool - normally $40 (anaconda says), club price $15, am a member (yes, I am a 'member') therefore getting a bike tool for $5 - bargain
used bike tool on the front boost axle of my giant trance - stripped the inner
new axle $80
but i saved $10
'member'

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Lunch time yesterday, purchased a cheap item for a bike build. Yesterday evening, looked on ebay for cheap item for bike build and purchased. This morning couldn't remember what I ordered at lunch time yesterday. Looked it up - same item twice.:mad:
You are now the proud owner of a pre-need replacement item. :D

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's been a while...

I sold a frame this week. Packaged it up and posted it today. I threw all my old crc boxes in the recycling when I moved house so had to hit up a lbs for a box and cut it down to a suitable size. After a bit of fucking around it was all done. Sealed up and rushed to the post office with only a few minutes to spare.

Got home and tidied up the mess a little and there it was...

DSC_2899~3.JPG

The fucking axle!!!!!!! How could I be so stupid???????????? Fuck me. As I looked around in despair, I saw Jack Nicholson staring at me "the fuckkkkkkk?" all over his face.
DSC_2903~4.JPG