Confessions from the fuckwits

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I’ve never built a wheel... I think it’s very cool.

The closest thing I’ve done is replace every POS alloy nipple with brass, one by one, till it’s done.

Go Hackster.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
@Haakon formally invites all members to have wheels built for free so he can practise!
Depends if you want a good wheel or not...

Added insult to injury and on one wheel forgot to put the spokes from the side I dismantled back in the same holes... So just under the head of the spoke I can see the dent from where it had the elbow last time.

Sigh. Oh well, that side is behind the rotor and you have to look for it anyway. But I know it’s thete...

teK--

Eats Squid

Added insult to injury and on one wheel forgot to put the spokes from the side I dismantled back in the same holes... So just under the head of the spoke I can see the dent from where it had the elbow last time.

Sigh. Oh well, that side is behind the rotor and you have to look for it anyway. But I know it’s thete...
Just needs time and practice with no interruptions during the process! I offer to build wheels for my mates whenever I have time just to stay in practice.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers

Straight pull hubs FTW... What happened to that dude here a few years ago with that blue blinged bike that argued the virtues of straight pull until he was blue in the face?