Confessions from the fuckwits

nathanm

Eats Squid
Wow you're super lucky or driving a Lambo
Mazda 3. Technically it hit the low height sign, which I then think swung up and struck the concrete roof, alerting us to the fact we were about to be in the shit. We then had to smack another sign to get back out.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
worst day in hottest 100 history when pretty fly took out no1 in the countdown, i wasn’t even a triplej listener then but a very dk day, who could have voted for that shite
Such a shit song. No idea how it finished so high but it ruined the hottest 100 for me from then on.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
worst day in hottest 100 history when pretty fly took out no1 in the countdown, i wasn’t even a triplej listener then but a very dk day, who could have voted for that shite
That feeling came from Wonderwall for me. Now I don't mind either of those songs for nostalgia's sake. Both are fun for mashups.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Mazda 3. Technically it hit the low height sign, which I then think swung up and struck the concrete roof, alerting us to the fact we were about to be in the shit. We then had to smack another sign to get back out.
My garage, which was a carport at the time, still bears the scar of my incident, as does the car and the bike seat post only goes in a certain length before the slight bend stops it. Would be 18 or so years ago.

moorey

call me Mia
Ok Boomer.
By no means a classic.
Still 10x better than anything I recall winning*

*have never listened and have no idea of any previous winners...but know the shite they tend to play on JJJ.

Edit. Up to about 2000/01, it’s was a decent looking top 10.

Since then, I’m happy to be labeled Boomer.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My garage, which was a carport at the time, still bears the scar of my incident, as does the car and the bike seat post only goes in a certain length before the slight bend stops it. Would be 18 or so years ago.
Far out! You really do need a new bike.

Lots of times the hottest 100 has sucked. Too many to name!

safreek

Or a Patrol.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Doubled down fuckwit to the extreme, maybe he/she should go to the douchebag thread, be the winner for the week o_O
Damn, did I just say that, sorry to the offended people but you know you did wrong