Confessions from the fuckwits

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Are the logo and valve lined up though?
I laugh at myself every time I fit a tyre now, this was never a thing until I read about it here and now I can't fit a tyre without doing it.

Nobody has noticed the Bronson has a poorly aligned front and completely off rear as I fitted those before being aware this was the most important factor of tyre fitting. Not pedantic enough to bother fixing until they have to come off but rest assured they will be within millimetres of correctness next time.

I'm almost certain the current state is causing all sorts of issues I'm not even aware of.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Took me WAAAY to long to realise that there was a fence behind the wheel, and it wasn't some cussed up spoke pattern or bracing system.
Wire fence at Stromlo. But I'm gonna pass it off on Facebook as a new wheel bracing system called Spida-Wire, only $300 per wheel, increases strength by 300% , scientifically designed based on spider webs which are super strong.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wire fence at Stromlo. But I'm gonna pass it off on Facebook as a new wheel bracing system called Spida-Wire, only $300 per wheel, increases strength by 300% , scientifically designed based on spider webs which are super strong.
Does it come in sweet anno options?

Brow

Big Block
Does it come with the beer? If so put me down for 2.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ahhhhh , so I’m not insane .
i wasn’t wearing my glasses ......