Confessions from the fuckwits

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Confessing for AusPost here (or should these be in the Douchebags thread?). Parcel going from Sydney Suburb to Sydney Suburb, Express Post. Posted Thursday, expect delivery Friday. Ah, no delivery, all good, it'll come Monday, COVID and all... No delivery yesterday, check the tracking this morning.

WTF? Since when did VICTORIA become a transit hub for Sydney? Much annoyance as a 12sp drivetrain build doing is waiting for the chain in that parcel - with the bike all set and ready to rock except for that...

PJO

in me vL comy
Confessing for AusPost here (or should these be in the Douchebags thread?). Parcel going from Sydney Suburb to Sydney Suburb, Express Post. Posted Thursday, expect delivery Friday. Ah, no delivery, all good, it'll come Monday, COVID and all... No delivery yesterday, check the tracking this morning.

WTF? Since when did VICTORIA become a transit hub for Sydney? Much annoyance as a 12sp drivetrain build doing is waiting for the chain in that parcel - with the bike all set and ready to rock except for that...

View attachment 368120
Yeah seems to be the way it goes these days. I had package that was to come from Melb to Hobart.
It went went via Wagga, then back to Melb got scanned at Tullamarine about 6 times, then Adelaide and finally got here.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Just to Double Down on my post above, another parcel that was meant to arrive yesterday, from AusPost, is now awaiting collection in Toongabbie. Alas, not Toongabbie NSW (annoying, but workable), but about 850km away in Toongabbie, VIC.

I think the Fuckwit is the AusPost guy who loaded the cage into the wrong truck on Friday...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

View attachment 368120
They are doing their best to help the covid bust out of the lockdown.

ausdb

Being who he is
My name is Ausdb and it's been six week since my last confession.

My confession is obvious if I opened my bloody eyes :oops: Please help me with my obsession with buying things on a whim I think I have a chance of fixing without actually looking at them properly.

DSC_4989-picsay1.jpg

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
My name is Ausdb and it's been six week since my last confession.

My confession is obvious if I opened my bloody eyes :oops: Please help me with my obsession with buying things on a whim I think I have a chance of fixing without actually looking at them properly.
Throw a bit of jbweld on it... (or not)