Confessions from the fuckwits

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
My crappy old hard tail i just ride to work - cheap, and does the job...
I had some Specialized Fast Tracks, 29 x2.0 on it - light and fast rolling, but was getting punctures probably once per month.
Anyway, I decided to buy some puncture resistant tyres, 700 x 45 Freedom Scorchers, $19 each.
Put them on - f@ck me.......Bike felt like a brick - so SLOW and HEAVY.
I should have checked the weight first before buying them.....
Fast Tracks were 600g, Freedom Scorchers 1.2kg per tyre.
After 3 rides, put the Fast tracks back on - yeah, 600g extra per tyre makes a MASSIVE difference.
Get some Mr Tuffy tyre liners. 45gmz per end and they do a magnificent job of preventing punctures.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis
Here is one where it leaks at a competition

and f you have the time and the stomach for it (around 45mins)

safreek

Ummmm none of them actually worked on their biceps - theses are all injections of synthol - its an oil
Man, I can't believe those fools, read about it a couple years ago. And they think it's good looking, size and shape and definition make an arm, not just bulk.

Why the fuck would you not use gear if you want true muscularity, $400 and 10 weeks makes for many kilos of goodness. No I'm not promoting them, just saying

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Man, I can't believe those fools, read about it a couple years ago. And they think it's good looking, size and shape and definition make an arm, not just bulk.

Why the fuck would you not use gear if you want true muscularity, $400 and 10 weeks makes for many kilos of goodness. No I'm not promoting them, just saying
So the bulk comes from the shrinking penis and atrophied brain, yes? Some wont get much.

safreek

Alternatively, you could try not being vain and shallow.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
Nar, it's only those that don't have the ability to stick to goals that say that.
Nothing vain about liking to make yourself better than you are, that's what a lot if life is about.
To be honest I actually feel sorry for people with that jealous attitude.

moorey

call me Mia
The risk of Heart Failure - Poc-Marked Skin (acne look) - Shrunken Testicles (the penis doesn't shrink) - Impotence - Organ Failure - Rage are all worth the big arms for the other guys in the gym to admire - That's right get ripped to get the guys
Not that you’ve really looked into it...

safreek

Nar, it's only those that don't have the ability to stick to goals that say that.
Nothing vain about liking to make yourself better than you are, that's what a lot if life is about.
To be honest I actually feel sorry for people with that jealous attitude. Edit: don't think that because you are jealous does not mean a lot if married women don't like a muscular man, ask my partner how many eyes of middle age women follow me when I'm not looking, it isn't because I have a stunning head that's for sure. Probably women of the same age as a lot of rotorburners wives

moorey

call me Mia
To be honest I actually feel sorry for people with that jealous attitude.
‘Healthy’ and ‘ripped’ rarely coincide. I’d rather be healthy any day.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
A guy I worked with was a senior olympian (?) and masters games runner. Super fit. Had a stint or two in hospital because he let his body fat get too low. He didnt weight for looks or size just to complement his cardio. Had a heart attack while competing. Weird.