Confessions from the fuckwits

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Thats a good effort... Career ending possibly at his age.
Even after those injuries and recovery, Ineos held him there for a year with a contract to ISN signed for the year after, they obviously seen his future potential as a leader or mentor and made him still the highest paid cyclist in the peloton.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Even after those injuries and recovery, Ineos held him there for a year with a contract to ISN signed for the year after, they obviously seen his future potential as a leader or mentor and made him still the highest paid cyclist in the peloton.
He's not even their GC rider at the TDF either, thats Woods - although the chaos in the first few stages put paid to that too.
Froome is there as ISNs Road Captain.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
He actually said in an interview, I will not be winning or trying to win this year, expect to see me doing lots of bottle runs :)
I think he realises his race is run as far as any GC efforts go - he's no Valverde, but his experience will be pretty invaluable to them as they don't have anyone else who's even challenged for a GC before. I'd like to see him mentor Woods, one of the more underrated riders in the peloton

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Still recovering (will he ever recover) from that bad crash, current seen running bidon errands for his team, the most expensive bottle-knob ever.
FIFY. I have to agree. "Marginal Gains" boy is a frikken expensive bottle-knob.

I don't think he will ever 'recover'. his biological passport baselines are not really current Poga-strong "astonishing" level.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I think he realises his race is run as far as any GC efforts go - he's no Valverde, but his experience will be pretty invaluable to them as they don't have anyone else who's even challenged for a GC before. I'd like to see him mentor Woods, one of the more underrated riders in the peloton
They might like to call him the road captain, to cover their embarrassment for his ridiculous price tag, but he is not a road captain's left testicle.

Dan Martin would be their real road captain. Added bonus, he can descend better than Froome.

Actually 98% of the peloton are better descenders than Froome.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Calvin27

Eats Squid
It finally happened. Managed to avoid garages , drive thru and bunch of stuff. Leaving the motel and yeah shredded. Managed to make it back from bright with mitre ten roll of duck tape lol.

Bike is yet to be inspected - too scared to look.

Anyone got tips on insurance? Car damage looks like it's covered, the bike on top wasn't my own so not sure if I can claim that? The rack is also stuffed, not sure if i can claim that. PDS is unclear on this.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
It finally happened. Managed to avoid garages , drive thru and bunch of stuff. Leaving the motel and yeah shredded. Managed to make it back from bright with mitre ten roll of duck tape lol.

Bike is yet to be inspected - too scared to look.

Anyone got tips on insurance? Car damage looks like it's covered, the bike on top wasn't my own so not sure if I can claim that? The rack is also stuffed, not sure if i can claim that. PDS is unclear on this.
View attachment 377392
Sorry to hear, I had a friends expensive carbon bike on a vertical hitch mounted rack a few years back that was destroyed in a reversing incident. Vehicle was comprehensive insured with Allianz and they covered full replacement no questions... I've since had other unrelated issues with them but full credit in this case.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
It finally happened.
Said everyone who ever owned a roof mounted bike rack, myself included :(

Had a bit of a low bite point on the front lever on my mates Banshee, decided to give the brakes a quick bubble bleed, bubbles came out, but lever was still not great. Decided to change the pads from front to rear, also to compare the pads, and yes the front were quite worn down, the rear pads were giving a very high bite point now on the front.

While putting the bike back together, I was struggling big time with the rear wheel alignment and getting the axle through. Got it there in the end, after twice getting it there but the chain wasn't over the cluster. But the worn pads on the back were way worse than they were on the front. Decided to bleed the back, lots of bubbles. On that bleed I managed to remove the bleed cup without putting the stopper pin in. Doh!

Then realised it was much easier to re fit the back wheel when you take the chain off the chainring and have no tension. Duh!

Then rode it and the lever was terrible. Thought to myself those pads are really fucked. Then went to put the bleed cup away and it had two o-rings on it, so repeat bleed process reinstalling the o-ring. This time I realised the 4 pot brakes can fit two of the brake blocks, so I re-do both ends to make sure everything is even after having only used a single brake block before, and forget the stopper pin again, but only once, and only dripped it on the floor and one drop on the fork leg.

Talked to my mate, he has spare pads, luckily I shouldn't need to use the bleed cup to fit them.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Said everyone who ever owned a roof mounted bike rack, myself included :(

Had a bit of a low bite point on the front lever on my mates Banshee, decided to give the brakes a quick bubble bleed, bubbles came out, but lever was still not great. Decided to change the pads from front to rear, also to compare the pads, and yes the front were quite worn down, the rear pads were giving a very high bite point now on the front.

While putting the bike back together, I was struggling big time with the rear wheel alignment and getting the axle through. Got it there in the end, after twice getting it there but the chain wasn't over the cluster. But the worn pads on the back were way worse than they were on the front. Decided to bleed the back, lots of bubbles. On that bleed I managed to remove the bleed cup without putting the stopper pin in. Doh!

Then realised it was much easier to re fit the back wheel when you take the chain off the chainring and have no tension. Duh!

Then rode it and the lever was terrible. Thought to myself those pads are really fucked. Then went to put the bleed cup away and it had two o-rings on it, so repeat bleed process reinstalling the o-ring. This time I realised the 4 pot brakes can fit two of the brake blocks, so I re-do both ends to make sure everything is even after having only used a single brake block before, and forget the stopper pin again, but only once, and only dripped it on the floor and one drop on the fork leg.

Talked to my mate, he has spare pads, luckily I shouldn't need to use the bleed cup to fit them.
To be honest I'm a little disappointed, that could have been so much worse.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
To be honest I'm a little disappointed, that could have been so much worse.
Picutres look a lot more tame than it suggests. Bike rack is slightly damaged but largely intact. The roof racks managed to pinch the car pillars considerably - good to know the rack is solid as though. The bike I am too scared to look at. It got ripped off the top and I didn't realise it was off the back and yeah I reversed over it back....

Edit: Never mind you were probably talking about brakes lol