Confessions from the fuckwits

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I Got a bit behind in regular maintenance of the second bike and the dropper post had ceased in steel frame. Required a bit of mallet action and wd40 to get it out. I sacrificed a seat in the process. I hope the post is ok and it might be due for a service too.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Picutres look a lot more tame than it suggests. Bike rack is slightly damaged but largely intact. The roof racks managed to pinch the car pillars considerably - good to know the rack is solid as though. The bike I am too scared to look at. It got ripped off the top and I didn't realise it was off the back and yeah I reversed over it back....

Edit: Never mind you were probably talking about brakes lol
Oh yeah @Calvin27 I was talking about @Scotty T brakes yours was horrific. I have to put the bike on the roof at the moment and am terrified of the inevitable.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Not bike related, but rushing to split wood this arvo in failing light and with a storm approaching and sent the block splitter into my foot. Hurts like a mofo and going to have a decent bruise but luckily I was still wearing safety boots.

Jpez

Down on the left!
So a while ago I installed a new fancy fridge with inbuilt water supply. After a short time the water pressure seemed to get worse and worse and I assumed it was just a shit design. As it’s getting worse the missus was at me that maybe the filter needed changing. I’m like nah. Can’t get that shit that quick I thought so ignored it. So finally months later when it actually stopped giving me any water at all I pulled the fridge out and went to grab the filter which was loosely coiled between a hole in the plaster between two studs I left as a pocket. It wouldn’t come. Strange I don’t remember screwing it in place. A few more yanks later it comes loose and I see why it’s been giving less than stellar water pressure all these months. On the wall on the other side I’d replaced the skirting boards and somehow I’d managed to completely miss either stud and shot a nail directly between the two studs, through the plaster and straight into , you guessed it the water filter. So somehow it was restricting the flow of water, leaking onto the timber floor and slowly rusting. Chucked a new filter on and good to go. Good water pressure. But now we’ve probably all got rust poisoning. Lucky Dr google says that’s nothing to worry about.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
So a while ago I installed a new fancy fridge with inbuilt water supply. After a short time the water pressure seemed to get worse and worse and I assumed it was just a shit design. As it’s getting worse the missus was at me that maybe the filter needed changing. I’m like nah. Can’t get that shit that quick I thought so ignored it. So finally months later when it actually stopped giving me any water at all I pulled the fridge out and went to grab the filter which was loosely coiled between a hole in the plaster between two studs I left as a pocket. It wouldn’t come. Strange I don’t remember screwing it in place. A few more yanks later it comes loose and I see why it’s been giving less than stellar water pressure all these months. On the wall on the other side I’d replaced the skirting boards and somehow I’d managed to completely miss either stud and shot a nail directly between the two studs, through the plaster and straight into , you guessed it the water filter. So somehow it was restricting the flow of water, leaking onto the timber floor and slowly rusting. Chucked a new filter on and good to go. Good water pressure. But now we’ve probably all got rust poisoning. Lucky Dr google says that’s nothing to worry about. View attachment 377615
Bloody tradies.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
What ever you do, DO NOT LET THE MRS KNOW THIS, just say you have found the fault and it has been resolved to the best of your abilities, *now it's running fine you'll be in the good books for a while.

* A cautionary note is that this approach may lead to your list of chores suddenly increasing 4 fold.