Confessions from the fuckwits

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
I went for a ride yesterday, I already felt a bit of a knob wearing my new full face when nobody else was, so decided to leave the kneepads in the car than be the all the gear and no idea guy.
A poor decision to make a last minute line change meant clipping a tree and this.
View attachment 391923
It wasn't that deep and hasn't bruised too much, but yes I'm a fuckwit!
That's as bad as saying "last run".

Better all the gear when the no idea kicks in and one crashes! (Speaking as one with no idea)

Last edited:

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I went for a ride yesterday, I already felt a bit of a knob wearing my new full face when nobody else was, so decided to leave the kneepads in the car than be the all the gear and no idea guy.
A poor decision to make a last minute line change meant clipping a tree and this.
View attachment 391923
It wasn't that deep and hasn't bruised too much, but yes I'm a fuckwit!
You make that mistake once.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Done a bit of researching checking out reviews on new routers with Wifi6 and other bells and whistles that I don't know anything about.

Went to my new fav place tech place (Good Guys) and struck a great deal on a TP AX73, got home plugged it in... nothing.

2 hours later, Fuckwit ! Its a router only... I didnt even think. No worries, got a Nighthawk R7000 modem here, still no internet, 3 hours later, Fuckwit again ! Had them linked WAN to WAN :rolleyes:

Been a 6-7 hour job.

Now 9pm, no ride, no Zwift and everyone is shitty because I was biting heads off when nothing was working.

At least I've got internet.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Now 9pm, no ride, no Zwift and everyone is shitty because I was biting heads off when nothing was working.
I find nothing - nothing - shits me off faster than computers / phones / internet not working as advertised. I could spend hours troubleshooting an issue on a bike or riding with a persistent problem and it'd be lucky to illicit one profanity. SharePoint temporarily f***s out on my computer and I'm ready to take a cricket bat to it within 20 seconds.

PJO

in me vL comy
I find nothing - nothing - shits me off faster than computers / phones / internet not working as advertised. I could spend hours troubleshooting an issue on a bike or riding with a persistent problem and it'd be lucky to illicit one profanity. SharePoint temporarily f***s out on my computer and I'm ready to take a cricket bat to it within 20 seconds.

At least back in the day they made monitor sufficiently hefty so you could give them a good techno-rage shake.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I still have the new issue of BSOD/freezing introduced by the latest security update, I've updated all drivers and still it's bombing out randomly.

Will drop it down to MSY later, Ive got better shit to do. The router was a quick impulse buy and has only added hours to my computer grief.

Might be a coincidence and something has failed or failing. I don't have the skills to read all those logs and work it out.