Confessions from the fuckwits

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
What about depleted uranium. I've heard they pay you to take it. No returnsies.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Be useful if you ever needed to do a quick bleed at night in the middle of a blackout. Good thinking 99.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Having serious temptations to start another bike project (not helped by half the stuff for sale on here currently), despite getting a new bike like six weeks ago, having no money, and my partner will leave me. Still tempted.

In other news, I don't have a problem.
It’s called retail therapy. Don’t fight it.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Having serious temptations to start another bike project (not helped by half the stuff for sale on here currently), despite getting a new bike like six weeks ago, having no money, and my partner will leave me. Still tempted.

In other news, I don't have a problem.
You sound like you need some therapy from Jay-Z.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

ausdb

Being who he is
I'm sure you're all aware of the saying "measure twice cut once" the same can be said for shocks just substituting the cut for "buy".
A recent Fuckwit moment was had due to not really looking or understanding what the basket case "Stuntjumper" I bought was, thought it was a SJ 29 turns out its a SJ 29 ST short travel and takes a 190 x 42.5 shock not a 210 x 50 :oops::oops::oops:. Even more fuckwittedly the part number of the shock extension was printed on it and I could have looked it up and worked it out. Serves me right for buying bikes on the sly off scumtree and trying to hide them in the shed away from prying eyes. Luckily the shock extension to make it the normal travel version is only $70, far cheaper than buying another shock.

Last edited:

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Self quoting. @fjohn860 this popped up today:

cammas

Seamstress
So currently my fitness is very on/off at the moment, I live with views the Lerderderg forest from my front door and it’s about 10 minutes by bike the only catch is it’s all up hill from here. The last ride I was in the 50T and still I had to stop for a breather or two, so I ordered a 30T to help me get up and over, well it arrived today and I took a break from work to install it. Pull off the crank, get the chainring off and as I give it a wipe over, I give it a once over at the same time, then something catches my eye.

The writing on the chainring that says 30T
:rolleyes:

Now I feel really unfit and like a fuckwit but at least I have a spare 30T for when I wear this one out.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
So currently my fitness is very on/off at the moment, I live with views the Lerderderg forest from my front door and it’s about 10 minutes by bike the only catch is it’s all up hill from here. The last ride I was in the 50T and still I had to stop for a breather or two, so I ordered a 30T to help me get up and over, well it arrived today and I took a break from work to install it. Pull off the crank, get the chainring off and as I give it a wipe over, I give it a once over at the same time, then something catches my eye.

The writing on the chainring that says 30T
:rolleyes:

Now I feel really unfit and like a fuckwit but at least I have a spare 30T for when I wear this one out.
If only you didn't see it placebo effect would've had you flying up the hill. :p

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Self quoting. @fjohn860 this popped up today:

I found some 316 stainless round bar so I think I'll knock one up when I get a chance.