Confessions from the fuckwits

scblack

Leucocholic
Long story short....don't post nudes, and I'm lucky I'm not a politician...I am a complete and utter fuckwit though.
Haha, I posted a nude pic of me up in northern NSW around xmas in some random thread here (it was relevant, at least I reckon it was hehe).

I wonder what Hach Bee or Norco Maniac would think?

stirk

Burner
Haha, I posted a nude pic of me up in northern NSW around xmas in some random thread here (it was relevant, at least I reckon it was hehe).

I wonder what Hach Bee or Norco Maniac would think?
Yes, I remember that picture. it burnt my retina's, although it was not a selfie from memory and I think you were worried pebble would not see it?

MARKL

Eats Squid
Long story short....don't post nudes, and I'm lucky I'm not a politician...I am a complete and utter fuckwit though.
Mate was texting girlfriend, she was at work, he was 'excited', she asked for a pic. He took the pic and sent it to the person above her in his phone list :pound::pound::pound:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Mate was texting girlfriend, she was at work, he was 'excited', she asked for a pic. He took the pic and sent it to the person above her in his phone list ound:ound:ound:

Eastie, please do not send Mrs eastie any nude selfies until you sort out your phone list. Cheers.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Back to Mtb confessions - I've saved up a good run of not making silly errors for a few in 2 days.
Went for a quick ride to the shops on Wednesday. Chucked my SPD shoes on and thought they feel really loose, rode anyway with a quick smash down some local firetrail on the way. Come home thinking the looseness must be the socks.
Go for a ride yesterday and this time I wear thicker socks but shoes are still feeling loose, Take them off..... Turns out I've left the insoles out from a couple of weeks ago when they got wet.
Sweet I'll put the ones out of my sneakers in. Then can't find my gloves.... Left them with insoles on the line.
Ok I'll go gloveless, it's only 30 odd degrees - 5 minutes in and my hands are sweating like crazy as I always ride with gloves and never notice, hard to maintain grip.
Start bombing the first descent and am making good time, handling feels off but I put it down to sweaty grips, start first climb and go to drop my travel adjust fork and woops.... Still in short travel mode already from previous day's climb!

Other than that still had a good ride!

Matt C

Likes Dirt
Built a bike out of parts laying around Monday. Ride it yesterday, no problems. About to enter the golf coarse at the Burke road end of the Yarra trails and hear a rattle. Check the rear rotor and there are only 2 half in bolts there. tighten those as much as I can with my fingers and turn back to hobble home. 100 meters later one must have rattled out and the last one snapped off leaving the rotor sitting on the axle as the wheel spun and a chunk out of the rotor mount. Took the wheel out, put the rotor in my pocket and wound the lever reach all the way out so I couldn't get a finger on it. Confession feels good.

stirk

Burner
Built a bike out of parts laying around Monday. Ride it yesterday, no problems. About to enter the golf coarse at the Burke road end of the Yarra trails and hear a rattle. Check the rear rotor and there are only 2 half in bolts there. tighten those as much as I can with my fingers and turn back to hobble home. 100 meters later one must have rattled out and the last one snapped off leaving the rotor sitting on the axle as the wheel spun and a chunk out of the rotor mount. Took the wheel out, put the rotor in my pocket and wound the lever reach all the way out so I couldn't get a finger on it. Confession feels good.
Grease the threads first and then use loctite, never have a loose bolt ever again.

bell.cameron

Likes Dirt
Grease the threads first and then use loctite, never have a loose bolt ever again.
Never combine grease and loctite.... Also why the fuck would you want to? Loctite ensures the bolts stay in, grease ensures they dont cease? Using both together makes using either of them completely redundant.